Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore
We used this hotel for our first night’s stay in Florida before we set off on our travels. It’s a good hotel. From the receptionist who was friendly and helpful without being over the top to the room which was a good size, had literally everything we could possibly have needed including a little sleep kit of eye mask, ear plugs, lavender spray and a sleep music CD. The bed was big and very comfortable and the bathroom, although on the small size, had a huge walk in shower which was the best I’d every used!! Another little touch I liked was the night light in the bathroom so when I got up in the middle of the night you could see enough in there! The TV was massive and had an excellent picture. Shame my other half just wanted to watch football on it! We had room 601 on the 6th floor and the view out of the floor to ceiling window although just the local area was great. The hotel is near to all fast food outlets and across the street almost to a shopping mall (Westshore Plaza) which had a Macy’s, JC Penny, Sears and . What more could a girl want?! Shame we didn’t have the time to explore more! I would definitely recommend the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.