Couldn't have stayed at a better hotel, considering what we came to Tampa for. It was my first time in this city. We were going to a football game on New Years. Unfortunately my team lost and all they rant and rave about was how a blown blocking assignment nearly took a dude's head off. Yikes. What a sad way to watch my team get beat, in the waning seconds of the game.
Sooo we got to the hotel. Parking was free and there was enough of it. Seemed like a nice lobby. Got to the room. It was a suite for about $105. It was great! Room overlooked Tampa Bay! Spacious! We liked it so much, we decided to stay another night and got it for a price under $100! What a deal! The restaurant-bar was very nice. The bartender/waitress was really cool. We had both teams' fans there and we just had a nice conversation all-around. Great experience staying at a very inexpensive hotel, near Raymond James Stadium, the mall, AND the airport!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.