The front desk staff is excellent at this hotel. Very nice, always there to answer questions. When we arrived we were well before the check-in time. They said they would call us when our room was ready. I've had other hotels say this and never received a call, so I wasn't expecting much. But they called as soon as our room was ready and got us checked-in, kudos for that!
The room was clean and had a nice view from the 11th floor. Though I had heard they had recently remodeled, the rug was fraying by the entry and the shower looked a little beat up. But overall it was a nice room with a comfy bed.
Breakfast was included with our stay and was more then I expected. Real scrambled eggs (not powdered), bacon, sausage, hash browns and french toast all on the buffet. Along with fresh fruit salad, muffins and yogurt. More then enough to take you through to lunch, if not longer.
Ample parking, a nice pool and cabana area and a small workout room which was very clean and had plenty of fresh towels. Overall a nice place to stay for a business trip.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.