We stayed at the CP Tampa Westshore last december. We spent two nights at this hotel in our way to Orlando.
The hotel is clean, well appointed and well furbished.
The staff is polite.
We asked for a room in their "quiet floor" as I am really sensitive to noise, and we got one straight away.
The location is great, very close to the airport, and also to malls and stores.
You don't have to pay extra to get access to their wifi internet, and also to park your car, which I found very handy.
The parking lot was never crowded, and we always managed to park our car next to the entrance.
The only con I'd mention is that you don't have a fridge/microwave in the room.
We had some leftovers from dinner which we would like to store for lunch the next day, and although they kept it in the fridge for me, they wouldn't heat it. I had to rent a microwave just to heat a box of food.They charged me US$ 5, but still. It would be much appreciated if they've done it for free, as I was departing the next morning.
But all in all, it was a nice stay, and we would come back.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.