Recently hosted business meeting at this location. Very close to Tampa International Airport and both Westshore Mall and International Plaza. Westshore is in walking distance and offers plenty of dinner options (Maggiano's, PF Changs Three Palms, Grill 52). The hotel staff and facilities were very good. The guest rooms were decorated in a black/gray/white theme (think West Elm). The suites were spacious and the regular rooms we're pretty comfortable too. The poolside area reminds me of older Florida motels - a little cheesy and pretty basic but clean and functional. (btw - the hotel is no where near Busch Gardens, so you'd be well advised to either have a rental car or stay at one of the hotels around Busch Blvd or Fowler Ave.)
The parking's a bit tight but it's free.
The food provided for our breakfasts, lunches and breaks was pretty darn good ( no complaints from our attendees which says a lot-we're picky eaters!).
Good place for a small to mid-sized meeting!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.