Stayed here in November 2012 in advance of cruise which was leaving from Tampa. Had stayed in Crowne Plaza in Orlando the previous week. This hotel is very nice. Food in he bar in lovely and there is regular entertainment in it. Bar man/waiter provided excellent service. Also there is a happy hour every most evenings. We asked for a deal and got a free upgrade on the 11th floor - we were honeymooners who just arrived at the hotel - walk ins. Chris was the staff member who gave us the upgrade - tks very much - the room was lovely, lots of space, huge bed, massive flat screen TV. The pool at the hotel is very nice and clean. Drawbacks are the cost of renting a movie from your room, same as in Crowne Plaza Orlando. However I reccommend this hotel particularly the rooms on the 11th floor. Hotel is also close to shopping area - 10 minute walk, you cannot go wrong - its not 5 star luxury but is nevertheless very comfortable. Its like being at home.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tampa's newest premier hotel. The new Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers a uniqueness all its own that can perhaps be best described as modern and fresh but elegantly posh. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore offers its guest complimentary shuttle service to and from Tampa Airport. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore is located less than 2 miles from Tampa International Airport (TPA) and in the heart of the thriving Westshore business district. Our hotel is only a short walk from the Westshore Plaza Mall, offering the finest in shopping, dining and entertainment. Additionally, we are just minutes from the University of Tampa, Tampa General and the University of South Florida. While visiting the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, you will find that our location is convenient to many attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Raymond James Stadium, George M Steinbrenner Field, Tropicana Field, Florida Aquarium, St. Pete Times Forum and the Port of Tampa located at Channelside.Local businesses include Bank of America, Humana, MacDill Air Force Base, Verizon, Wachovia, General Electric, Met Life and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.