“Tampa accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersGold level
“Tampa accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The Fairfield Inn at this Tampa location represented the Marriott brand very well. The staff was amazingly accomodating during our entire stay. Their service and dining recommendations we outstanding. The hotel is very clean and nicely updayed and maintained. We found yhe locati ok n between Rte 4 and Rte 75 convienent. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Nice clean hotel..knowledgeable staff .shuttle bus to hard rock casino.runs until 3am
1 hr. To st.pete longer in heavy traffic..
Shopping mall 8 miles..
Continental breakfast.great beds. Lg. Flatscreen tv.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
McDonough, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Neat, clean and comfortable hotel .... close to The Tampa Hard Rock Casino.
All employees were friendly and extremely helpful. I especially was grateful for my late night (really early morning:) free shuttle ride from the casino. The professional, courteous driver, was a young lady named Tania. I was far away from home and alone. I felt safe and connected to the comfort of a Marriott property. Thank You Tania!!!
I enjoyed breakfast but did miss the shredded cheese and salsa for my eggs (my usual at other Fairfield stays)
I also enjoyed my swim, just need to repair the hot tub.
If I return to the area, I would return for sure

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Belleair Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very convenient location for concert goers. Free shuttle to the Hard Rock Casino is a plus, as well as free breakfast. Clean rooms and all recently updated, perfect for a quick overnight stay. Only criticism would be that the front desk guy seemed to be the only staff on duty in the middle of the day.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for one night. I accidentally left my 200.00 straightener in the bathroom when I got home to unpack I realized and called the hotel. They said they'd have the maid service call me the next morning I never heard back so I tryed calling for four days after getting the run around. I called again today and the man says are you sure you left it here? YES I'm sure. Was told they did not have it!!!! Now I know this was my mistake but as a hotel they should not steal any items! I will not be staying here ever again!!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds / Casino, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so sorry for your experience with lost and found. We have always had an exceptional history of finding and returning forgotten items. I hope that your item is found. If it turns up at our hotel I will contact you. Again thank you for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our visit started out better than expected. We had requested an early check in but never expected to be able to actually check in before nine am! The gentleman who checked us in was extremely helpful. We thought we would let the hotel staff know we were there and have to go back later, hopefully before a normal 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. That was not the case, he checked and found a room that was ready. We got to have breakfast and use the pool before getting ready to go to a Jimmy Buffett at the fairgrounds. Our room was clean, as was the pool. The complementary breakfast was better than most also. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the comments about your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. I am happy to hear we made your trip convenient and that you made use of our pool and complimentary breakfast. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good folks. They always remember my name. I'm a trucker, I come every week. Candice is great. She always greets me with a smile. Calvin has always taken care of me as well. (The man with the cars on the truck)

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you being a regular customer and strive to keep you coming. Thank you for the kind words about the staff here we all pride ourselves on giving our guests a stay that exceeds expectations. Again thank you for your review and we will see you soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds / Casino? Share your experiences!