I travel a lot and La Quinta is a good deal, but doesn't really stand out from it's compeditors. The breakfast was continental (bagels, muffins etc) and the other amenities were as expected (A 12x14ft room used as a "gym" consisting of a single tred mill and pedal bike and an average size pool) and the staff at this location was friendly and helped when asked, but did not seem to go the extra mile.
The WiFi was free, but slow and connectivity in the rooms on the 3rd floor was spotty.
Rooms were clean. Beds were firm and noise from the traffic on the main road was minimal.
All in all I would say spend the extra $10 and go to a brand one notch up on the scale.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens is only a mile from Adventure Islands Theme Parks and Busch Gardens theme park. Other family attractions include the Museum of Science and Industry, Lowry Park, and the Zoo. Ride the trolley at exciting Channelside or partake in the enchanting ni...see moreghtlife at Ybor City. Busch's Family Sports Bar & Grill is adjacent to the property and Yuengling Brewing Company is only a mile. Shopping destinations include University Square Mall and International Plaza. We are two miles from the University of South Florida. Walk from here to Johnson Battery Controls; it's just a mile to Pepsi-Cola, Quest Diagnostics, and Moffit Cancer Center. Find everything you need for an enjoyable stay at the La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens. We have a sparkling outdoor swimming pool and a game room. There is a meeting room for 30 people with available fax/copy services at the front desk, and a guest laundry facility. All of our clean and comfortable rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a 25-inch TV with free cable, pay-per-view movies, Nintendo game system, and more. Enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM mornings in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. Bus parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.