First of all this hotel is pet friendly by that i mean the last dog that was in our room had left so much hair that we thought it was still there, also there was hair still on the bed (human) so not clean bedding also hair in the bathroom which had really not been cleaned. After one night in this room we asked to be moved to a clean room which they did up to the 3rd floor which we where told that they do not have dogs on this floor (funny that as we heard two dogs barking from a room next to ours and a room a few doors away. As for this room it was a bit cleaner by that i mean no dog hairs but over all really not clean.As for the breakfast where do i start toast coffee and waffles and a hard boiled egg and that was it really not very good and the breakfast room was not clean more to the point. The area is really not great it seems run down and you hear police sirens all night which is not down to the hotel but over all it does not make you feel very safe.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens is only a mile from Adventure Islands Theme Parks and Busch Gardens theme park. Other family attractions include the Museum of Science and Industry, Lowry Park, and the Zoo. Ride the trolley at exciting Channelside or partake in the enchanting ni...see moreghtlife at Ybor City. Busch's Family Sports Bar & Grill is adjacent to the property and Yuengling Brewing Company is only a mile. Shopping destinations include University Square Mall and International Plaza. We are two miles from the University of South Florida. Walk from here to Johnson Battery Controls; it's just a mile to Pepsi-Cola, Quest Diagnostics, and Moffit Cancer Center. Find everything you need for an enjoyable stay at the La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens. We have a sparkling outdoor swimming pool and a game room. There is a meeting room for 30 people with available fax/copy services at the front desk, and a guest laundry facility. All of our clean and comfortable rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a 25-inch TV with free cable, pay-per-view movies, Nintendo game system, and more. Enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM mornings in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. Bus parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.