I thought the hotel room and its staff were nice. The hotel, like busch gardens, is located in a scrappy area. You could walk to busch gardens its across the street, but about a mile walk because the entrance is on the other side. I would not suggest walking back from the park at night, alone at least. But at least you save 15 bucks by avoiding the busch gardens parking lot.
The room is updated like most la quintas. They have flat panel tv, and nice soft beds. Not the cleanest of clean but I have no serious complaints. My only complaint would of the water heater. It took a while for the water to warm up and when it did its was slightly warm at best. We asked for extra bath towels and received them within 15 minutes.
The breakfast is simple. Waffles, juice, oatmeal, toast, hard boiled eggs, and yogurt. I thought is was ok but I have had better.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens is only a mile from Adventure Islands Theme Parks and Busch Gardens theme park. Other family attractions include the Museum of Science and Industry, Lowry Park, and the Zoo. Ride the trolley at exciting Channelside or partake in the enchanting ni...see moreghtlife at Ybor City. Busch's Family Sports Bar & Grill is adjacent to the property and Yuengling Brewing Company is only a mile. Shopping destinations include University Square Mall and International Plaza. We are two miles from the University of South Florida. Walk from here to Johnson Battery Controls; it's just a mile to Pepsi-Cola, Quest Diagnostics, and Moffit Cancer Center. Find everything you need for an enjoyable stay at the La Quinta Inn Tampa Busch Gardens. We have a sparkling outdoor swimming pool and a game room. There is a meeting room for 30 people with available fax/copy services at the front desk, and a guest laundry facility. All of our clean and comfortable rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a 25-inch TV with free cable, pay-per-view movies, Nintendo game system, and more. Enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM mornings in the lobby along with your copy of USA Today. Bus parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.