“Great Rooms, newly rennovated!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
1810 East Busch Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #119 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Great Rooms, newly rennovated!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I stayed this week at the Economy Inn and it was great! The room was clean and the kitchen had new appliances and cabinets. My family and I went to Busch Gardens and had a great time. The property had Free Wi-fi and Cable t.v. and laundry facilities which helped keep the kids busy. We plan on coming back in the spring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs. The Economy Inn is infested with bed bugs. The bed bugs are real bad, they bite all night long and you can not get any sleep. When we got up there was blood spots all over the sheets from the bed bugs we killed on us. It was the worst night in a hotel ever. There were also other small bugs and roaches. The place was not clean. People were up in the parking lot all night and cars with stereos blasting at all hours. The pool is green with things floating in it and you can not get any wifi as is on the sign. Stay any where but there!

Room Tip: Stay some where else!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

The beds have bed bugs and rooms have fleas and rooms look like crap.........

• Stayed March 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

I stayed a week and I couldn't sleep at night the bugs bit me all nite I could never get clean towels. I paid for a week but. after 3 days they told me I owed for the rest of the week most people who live there are addicted to pain pills even management

• Stayed October 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011 via mobile

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed September 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011 via mobile

I was in a predicament. My water pipes in my apartment had busted. I came up to the Economy Inn with my children CJ the manager gave me a great rate for three days. It was nice to see other families in here as well. I felt really safe and could tell they really have been cleaning this place. Thank u Lou for hot coffee and donuts for the kids in the morning. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed August 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have stayed at the choice hotel across the street at 1701 busch and payed two times as much and they could not give us a room with working ac. The Economy Inn is a great deal for the low price and they have kink beds, mic/ref and more. The manager and staff are very pleasent. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!