“Perfect Stay Prior to Cruise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa

Save Saved
You added Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3075 North Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin - Tampa)   |
Ranked #96 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Cape May, New Jersey
“Perfect Stay Prior to Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

We stayed at the Chase Suite Hotel in Tampa one night prior to our cruise and we were very pleased. The staff is amazingly pleasant, the property is well-kept, and the suites were very nice. We did not utilize the kitchen since we were only there the one night but it seeemed adequate. The pool was a bit smallish but the water was crystal clear and refreshing. We used their shuttle from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the cruise and from the cruise to the airport at the end and never needed to wait very long. Even the complimentary breakfast exceeded our expectations. There is no doubt where we'll be staying next time we are in Tampa.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

I booked this hotel based on their free shuttle service from the airport. Nowhere on their website or anywhere else does it state the limited shuttle hours. We arrived at 11:30pm, had to take a cab, and the driver gave an evil laugh when we said where we were going. Fat Albert charged us $15 to go 3 miles to the hotel. I would advise anyone traveling in the Tampa area to NOT use Liberty cabs. Despite getting off on the wrong foot with us, the room was beautiful and the bed was super comfy. Very clean room, as well. We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if we are ever in the Tampa area again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2011

Just back from a 1 week visit. This hotel has everything- extra room, clean room, really nice breakfast with lots of choices. 4 times we were able to go to the Manager's reception (Mon.-Thurs}. These were really nice with fresh veggies every night and then warm munchies that change every night and decent wine, beer and sodas. This was almost enough for supper and with a full kitchen in your room to top it up, it sure was economical. They even have a shuttle to take you within a 5 mile radius. We used once to go to a mall after the reception and it was very convenient. Good access to this hotel to get on the highway or to go to Clearwater Beach. Thank you Chase Suites people and you know it was every one- not an unfriendly in a whole week.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The room has one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen and living room with fireplace one first floor and a second bedroom and bathroom on second floor loft. The place was clean, comfortable, spacious and quiet. The morning breakfast was good and compares to most hotels that offer a free breakfast. They also have a free happy hour but my schedule did not alow us to attend those. Staff was friendly. The front desk helped us with directions and resturaunt selection and the ladies maintianing breakfast was friendly and consistantly restocking it and keeping it clean.

The hotel complex is laid out simular to a small apartment complex with about 8 units per building. It is in a quiet area of town a few minutes from the airport and right near the causeway going to Clearwater.

With the exception of one resturaunt next door, you will have to drive or take there shuttle to anything else you wish to do.

My only negitive was the room we stayed in had water damage stains on the ceiling from an old roof leak and it needs repainting in that area. Also, the enterance to our room was on the second floor and the building has no elevators. Both of these issues was minor and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

Have been staying at the Chase every year for the last 14 years (even when it was still a Residence Inn). We always stay in the penthouse. Very clean, but really needs some updating. The kitchen appliances look like they are from the 80's (especially the stove) and the TV's are the old analog TV's -- desparately need flat surface stoves and flat panel HD TV's.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
frederick, maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

Booked through hotwire when I got there woman at the desk said my price room was not available and needed to pay $10 more for the double bed room. Was too tired to argue strenously. Place is relatively clean if not antiquated. Wood decking on my proch was precariously rotting. Was ok I moved the next day becuase of their tactics and never again could I suggest these amateurs. Some a hoot am using their internet to file this report

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
st. petersburg, Florida, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

The staff was very nice, and the rooms were very clean. I purchased the "Romantic Getaway" package for my wife and I, because I knew that she would love the Champagne and chocolates by a fire. The website's description of this package says "If your room includes a fireplace and you will receive a firelog with the package." I was informed at the front desk when I checked in that the staff had no firelogs to give away and that I would have to leave the property to purchase one myself. I checked in around midnight, so this wasn't something I was willing to do. I feel like I was lied to, and robbed. I cannot recommend this business to anyone.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa

Address: 3075 North Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin - Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #96 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:3 star — Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Chase Suite Tampa
Tampa Chase Suite Hotel

If you own or manage Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.