“Good Quality for the $” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa

Save Saved
You added Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3075 North Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin - Tampa)   |
Ranked #95 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Good Quality for the $”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family and I stayed hear for a weekend getaway. The Check In Process was easy. Breakfast was your typical Free Hotel Breakfast (Eggs, oatmeal, bagels, cereal, coffee & Juice). Nice Dock on the bay with comfortable chairs to relax at night. (Remember the bug spray). Not sure about the pool we were out and about visiting areas in Tampa and never had a chance to visit the pool. Parking was easy and Checkout was quick. The room was updated with new tile and Area rugs. Had to ask the front desk for addt'l towels as there was 4 people staying in our room and we only had 2 sets of towels. The pull out couch was not comfortable at all. You could feel the springs in them. The Queen size bed was comfortable. But could of used more pillows. We had 4 pillows in the room and all four were flat. Hotel staff was friendly and said hi as you passed them while walking around the hotel complex.

Room Tip: Depends on who you have staying next to you. As the people that stayed next to us were up all night...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Cynde D, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking time to let others know about our property! I appreciate your comments and will be sure to share with my Executive Housekeeper as your comments help us to better provide a more comfortable stay to future guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had a great stay there. The staff was very accommodating, made sure I had fresh towels when requested. The dock was very peaceful!! The pool was refreshing and would recommend this facility to my friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience! We are always glad to hear when our guests enjoy our great property. We hope you will keep us in mind for your next stay!
Oakland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Nice place, Great location to the airport, however, property could use some maintainence improvements to the structure, grounds and units. Roomy for families and the breakfast each day was a welcomed addition.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments and suggestions! We are working very hard to update every area of this property and take all of our guests reviews very seriously. We hope to see you again in the very near future!
St-Eustache, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Beautiful room on the bay with microwave, big refrigerator and dishwasher. Clean room and good service. The pool is small and the safe is at the reception but apart from that, the studio we had was perfect.

Room Tip: ask for a room close to the bay if you want to be able to see the water
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share your experience! We hope to have you back with us again soon!!!
Spartansburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were there for YMCA National Gymnastics Championship Week. The hotel suite we stayed in was roomy. Pullout sofa was a little springy, needs new mattress. Bed, air conditioning, shower, sink and kitchen area all fine. They did run short on towels. I gather they were at max capacity. The evening staff was always very helpful. If you ask politely you get similar response. Breakfast and hors d'oeurves (make that dinner) was splendid. Good location for heading to the gulf and into downtown Tampa. Really made our trip to Tampa and YMCA Nationals enjoyable and memorable!

Room Tip: Ask for pullout for eye kids, also request water front.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay! I do appreciate hearing you enjoyed our time with us and my kitchen staff will be delighted to know you found the menu to your liking! We hope to see you back again in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were cruising with our children and grandchildren so we booked this hotel for the Snooze and Cruise deal. A suite with a loft, a 2nd bedroom with two double beds and a sofa bed. This was next to a single room with two double beds. The Suite was NOTHING like the photos. It did have a loft and 2nd bedroom as stated, but the rooms were dirty. Only 2 towels in this suite. We asked for more and we were asked how many people in the room and how many towels were in there. I told them 7 people and only 2 towels. thay gave me 5 more. Only one per person. Not enough hot water for both units. 4 people in the adjoining room. Everyone woke up with back ache. Bed was NOT comfortable. The shuttle to Port for the cruise was timely. However, we waited 1 1/2 hours for them to pick us up. I won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Go to Holiday Inn
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am sorry to hear that your stay with us did not exceed expectations. Our suites do feature the Simmons Felicity II "Heavenly Bed." Rarely does a guest not tell us they haven't found our beds to be one of the most comfortable you can find. It is our standard to have each of our 2 Bedroom loft suites outfitted with at least 6 bath and hand towels as well as wash cloths. All are located within both of the bathrooms. Similarly all our suites independently have a residential 40 gallon hot water heater. No two rooms share one so I do apologize that you found any issue with lack of hot water. I would like to have additional information if possible so that I can understand how your reservation with our Snooze & Cruise package would not have had your group booked for shuttle service in a timely manner.
Houston, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I was hosting a gathering here and I was disappointed by the level of customer service I received by the sales department. Return calls and emails were not timely, they never checked on me or my group during my stay. Very unprofessional sales department. Wanted to charge me for space that's free to all! The rooms are ok but can use an update. Parking is an issue at night. Workout area is really horrible. My bed was comfortable and thats the only plus. I suggest go to mainsail hotel. Never again will I visit chase suites.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I'm very sorry to hear that your group did not enjoy our Oasis picnic and barbecue area requested and reserved for you. Our Oasis, dock, and deck areas are available to any group who wishes to book for exclusive use otherwise, we do offer these great amenities to all registered guests.

Been to Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa? Share your experiences!