“honeymoon” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa

Save Saved
You added Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3075 North Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin - Tampa)   |
Ranked #94 of 159 hotels in Tampa
louisville
“honeymoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

the only problems I had was , the van service the office did not let driver know.some times me an my wife,had to wait a very long time once we called for pick up. next was our room it did"nt get serviced I even called front office twice they told me they have between 8-5pm. well we came back to our room around 7pm nothing done ! also the internet was down the whole day how inconvenient other than that everything else was very good.

Room Tip: my wife was scared of the little geckos running around room get one on a upper level
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

452 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed at Chase suites the night before our cruise from port of tampa. The cruise was 8 nights so to leave our car at the port was about $160. So, instead we bought the "snooze and cruise" package from Chase which includes a hotel room, great breakfast, & shuttle service to and from the port! Tony was our driver and he was great! Dropped us off right where we needed to go and was there to pick us up as soon as we cleared customs. We got to start our vacay a day early and saved money! A win win.

• Stayed October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the Chase Suites. Shuttle service was great. Room was a little dated, but clean. I was informed of renovations in progress which would only improve the property..The staff was friendly and helpful.. The only problem we incurred was the housekeeping staff that didn't speak English + none of the Tv's would get Scandal!! We would defiantly return to this property..

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The rooms look like they are furnished from a thrift store. There is a mildew and musty smell inside the rooms and lobby. We were going to try and tough it out one night to not lose money and cancel second night but 20 minutes after checking in saw a huge rat run across the ledge of building. Informed the office we could not stay after rat sighting and were told we were wrong, must have been a cat or possum. It was a HUGE NYC-like RAT!! We left with one night charged and waiting to hear from GM on decision on whether Chase Hotels will refund our money or not. What?!!! Disgusting!!

• Stayed October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I checked into this hotel on Oct. 19, 2013 for a wedding. The staff was cordial. I did not see handicap spaces for parking at each building. I was in building 5, with a person that required a handicap space. Upon entering my room, I checked out my accommodations
. Some of the dishes in the cabinet was not clean. There was a pair of shoes under the bed, a cigarette lighter, a used cigar and coins from another guest left in the room. During the night our lower level toilet was stopped up and I preceded to contact the front desk for service at about 10:30 or so. I was informed that maintenance was not available during the night. I asked if a plunger could be brought to my room, but the front desk person said there wasn't a plunger. The front desk person did offer a change of room but I informed her that the handicapped person in my room was asleep and would not be able to get up. I informed the front desk person that I would go to a Walmart to purchase a plunger. I would think that a plunger would be a necessity. I could hear other guest in their room partying. I was very disappointed in the service or lack of during the time I need a plunger. The carpet was stained. I did like the floor plan for my room and the shuttle service for the wedding was very nice. I checked out on Sunday Oct. 20, 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the Chase Suites. Shuttle service was great. Room was a little dated but clean. I was informed of renovations in progress which will only improve property. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I incurred was with housekeeping staff. I asked housekeeper who provided me with fresh towels the day before to clean room and was told in hand gestures (spoke no English) that she was not responsible for my room. Later she was seen in a room across from mine cleaning and was asked to come again to clean but she never showed up. Clean towels were provided by the front office. I would definitely return to this property and recommend it to others.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed two nights at this hotel and liked it so much we did not want to leave. Our room was spacious and immaculate. I asked if I could have a nice view and we were put in a beautiful room next to the water. The hot breakfast and happy hour were more than we expected.
I was worried by some of the reviews saying it was dated but found they were working very hard to make everything top notch.
I cant wait to stay here again and told all my friends how nice it was.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to water and that your room has be updated.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa? Share your experiences!