“Excellent services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa

Save Saved
You added Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3075 North Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin - Tampa)   |
Ranked #95 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Thank you for KAREN PACKER shy is very nice . I sat 6 times on this hotel from Feb. 2013 because shy take care about me shy give me good price , nice room and excellent services . Because of her experience I recommend this hotel to all my friends

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Good Evening Amgad A! We appreciate you leaving us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Karen Packer, our Director of Sales, takes great care of our business and long term guests. We hope that you keep us in mind for any future stays and thank you for spreading the word with your friends!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Boston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Chase Suites has been a great property for my company to bring paddlers from around the continent to train for over a week at a time. It is perfect for the extended stay needs of our travelers, and perfect for the easy access to the waterfront. The location from the airport is quick and easy, and the restaurants and bars in walking distance make the location even better.

The sales department, particularly Karen Packer, is always willing to help and adjust as needed to accommodate our guests needs. They anticipate our arrival each year and make sure to block as many of the waterfront suites as possible.

We'll continue coming to the Chase Suites each year for our customer's camps!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Good Afternoon ChristineCanevari! Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We absolutely look forward to welcoming the paddlers to our property every year!! You all are such a joy to have on property. I am happy that our staff has provided the continued service that you deserve. The team and I look forward to having you join us during your future visits on property.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a very well run hotel that is very much like a condo. The location at Rocky Point provides an excellent waterfront view and relaxing atmosphere. The staff here provides excellent service and is quite friendly. Props go to James Youngs, Meagan Dee, and Christina Trenton who were just great. Other nice things here are the weekday happy hour providing free drinks and noshes. Their complimentary morning meal was top notch also. I would highly recomend asking for a water view. Good food at restaurant next door and also a convenience store practically on site. You should really enjoy it here as long as you get a good rate and can see the water from your unit.

Room Tip: Ask for any of the folks that I mentioned and get their advice on the room location
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Good Morning fasted21! Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with the service that you deserve. Our Social Hour, as you know, is one of the great amenties we offer. Who can beat complimentary wine, beer, or soda and appetizers? The team and I look forward to having you join us during your future visits on property.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to Florida for the first time and didnt like much about Florida but the stay at Chase Suites was the only good part of the vacation. We stayed a week and everything from check in to check out was great. I have read a lot of mixed reviews but my stay was excellent and I am picky! The room was clean, spacious and the kitchen was big. The maid came everday to clean and bring us towels. The breakfast was great it changed daily, there were both hot and cold items to choose from. There was also a social hour with free drinks and hot and cold snacks that were enough for a light meal. Even though there isnt much around the property just a short drive away there is a walmart, a target and many restuarants. There is freeway construction going on that backed up traffic on and off all day so that was annoying every time we went somewhere. The construction is due to continue until 2016 so be warned.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Glad to hear we were a bright spot for your vacation! If you decide to head back to Florida again we hope to see you!

Chase Suite Hotel Management
Canton, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our daughter lives in Tampa and got married. We had people traveling from Ohio, Pa and other states to attend the wedding. As we all started to check in there were different problems nothing major at first but it got worse. The lay out of the 2 bd rm suites is neat but the whole hotel is run down and needs redone. Our carpets had big tears in it at the seams the vinyl in kitchen was terrible the faucet on the kitchen sink was so loose and the sprayer wasn't even hooked up it was just sitting there. The tile in the bathroom was dirty the tub drained so slow and by second shower there wasn't any hot water. Every time we came back to the room our key didn't work. The dishwasher was all broken we didn't even use it. The pool is way too small for that many people staying there the Internet is so slow we had to use data the whole time. Then the horror started. My daughter n her new husband got a free Honeymoon Suite because we had so many guests that booked. Check out is 11 but they asked if they could stay till 12 they said yes. They go down to breakfast and are talking to family and go back up to the room at 11:40 and there is a maid in their room "cleaning it". She has her beautiful wedding dress thrown in a garbage bag, threw out her wedding cake and the top of the cake that you freeze for your 1 yr anniversary. Now clearly there is someone still in the room so why would this maid start throwing all this stuff away and then when confronted they (hotel staff) was going to call the cops on us. Needless to say would never stay or recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The check in was rather long, but the service was good. The room was very dark, but the kitchenette and fireplace were pretty neat! The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. Would have preferred a bay view, walking along the bay was nice. Lots to choose from for breakfast. It was very average all in all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Wildwood
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stay in tampa for work once a week. Last week the usuals were all booked so our corporate travel agent booked me here based on the reviews. I have to say I was disappointed in so many ways. It is a nice location but at check in the service was terrible. I get to the room and its dark, dingy, dated, and is not in the best condition. After putting my things away I walk into the bathroom and the water heater is leaking. I call maintnence and they dont even offer to switch me rooms even though you cant stand at the sink or walk into the bathroom without getting your feet wet. Even though the room was in awful condition I do have to say there were several nice things. The bed was great, linnens were nice, and the breakfast was wonderful. The good did not offset the bad though and I have to rate this hotel as poor based on the condition of the room and service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa? Share your experiences!