“Best you're going to get.” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Macs Motel
5605 North Nebraska Ave., Tampa, FL 33604   |
Ranked #104 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Best you're going to get.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

My boyfriend is in foster care in Tampa (1hr away) so every weekend I would come down to stay. I stayed at a total of 5 motels in that area and YUCK! Roach paradise. If you're looking for a great neighborhood, this part of the city is NOT it, but if, like me, you have to stay in south side, THIS is the place to do it. They have a HUGE bathroom with tile floors, giant mirror and a CLEAN stand up shower. The ceilings were also pretty tall. The bed was clean, and didn't make too much noise. The air conditioner was a unit, but kicked up fast. The TV was up high so there was plenty of dresser space. The microwave was newer, and the fridge was perfect. There were multiple lights, rather than just 1 overhead. It reminded me of an efficiency hotel room. My boyfriend and I immediately said WOW. It was $35 plus a $5 refundable deposit. I LOVED IT.

Room Tip: I went to every motel in this area and THIS was my favorite