The friendliest people I have ever met in the Hotel business. We even had our batteries go dead in our camera and they gave us new duracell batteries. They would not let us pay for them. The price was reasonable. Very clean, in the dining area and our room. I travel quite alot visiting family all over the Northwest, I would definitely recommend this place to everyone who wants a friendly, safe and clean place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique property situated in a quiet scenic location, the Hotel has 59 rooms including 32 Townhouse Suites. We are easily accessible from I-75 and I-4 and we are located just 15 minutes from Downtown Tampa. The Hotel has an Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Free Wireless Internet Access and Complimentary Breakfast. Our Townhouse Suites are bi-level lofts with a king bed upstairs, 1.5 bathrooms and 2 TVs. Our facilities offer over 2000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting room space that can accommodate Business Meetings and Leisure Parties including Wedding Groups. 100 Percent Smoke Free. We are proud partners of the Hard Rock Casino, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Storm, Tampa Bay Forum, and the Florida state fairgrounds. We now offer shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Tampa Sabal Park
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa Sabal Park Hotel Tampa
- Baymont Inn Tampa Hotel
- Tampa Amerisuites