Stayed for 2 nights in superior king.Room was fine,clean,parking in front of room,mostly quiet,restaurant in same parking lot.This is a 3 star hotel ,under a 100. dollars,fine for a budget traveler.A little bit of a distance from downtown Tampa.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon is located within 5 miles of the Florida State Fairgrounds, home of the Florida State Fair and Live Nation Amphitheater. The Ice Sports Forum, Tampa Convention Center, Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay Times Forum and Raymond James Stadium are an easy 15-20 minute drive. Conveniently located off of I-75, this hotel offers easy access to beaches, Disney World and Orlando. The inn is also within minutes of many restaurants as well as the Westfield Brandon Mall.Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon features an outdoor heated pool, free WiFi, flat screen TV's, voice mail and a coin laundry facility. Now offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. Microwave and refrigerators offered in select rooms (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Experience our complimentary coffee and tea served 24 hours in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.