“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Base Motel

Base Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Base Motel
You added Base Motel to your Saves list
6409 South Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33611   |
Ranked #127 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

The owners went through my paperwork while i had left the room and i had requested room service.I would not stay there for free and the people that stay are bums alcholics and drug users plus you cant sleep because of traffic.

• Stayed August 2013

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Pro: location very quick, area neat, rooms clean, refrigerators, microwave, good price to be close to 2 beaches
Con: bug infested, spiders, bed bugs, fleas from previous roomers

Stayed at this hotel 2 months changed rooms 4 times the worse..got very ill thought was just muqsuito bites even thought I slpt on my own cover and pillow..wokeup one morning went to emergency room for swelling of arm being swollen well it was infected didn't know infection was slowly spreading up arm and taking over hand, notice same thing with ear, face and bites on neck..10 minutes after in hospital doctor admit me in for 3 days doctor said it was bed bugs that's got thru my own covers black spider bites, fleas and mosquito bites in room..hotel would not refund my money even though had paper work from hospital they charge me $150 owner said that's all they could do...I could have lost use of my hand due to infection if didn't go to emergency room when did due to swelling that had tookn over...DO NOT STAY THERE IF YOU DON'T WON'T THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU..LAW SUIT IN PLACE AS WE SPEAK

• Stayed February 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

This motel has what I needed: basic, reasonable rate, clean. The staff was very nice and I really liked the Wi-Fi. For me this motel was better than what I expected for $35.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

This motel has so many bedbugs that it may actually be dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Base Motel? Share your experiences!