This is my second stay at this facility, the last one was in July. First time it was a holiday inn express suites .The name has changed To Grand suites. My first time it was terrific room was very clean and comfortable . This go around it was a little different the room was still nice and comfortable . However they are in need of updating. The room was very spacious , king suite , only thing I did not like it was on the front of the building and parking lot which gets a little noisy, The bathroom was really small and my room was right across from the ice machine and soda machine which did not work. The walk ways need to be cleaned ,and the breakfast wasnt anything to talk about. Just bagels and cereal But there is a Village inn next door with good breakfast. Last bad thing was we came from Busch gardens Hallowscream and no parking was available but we were allowed to park at the restaurant next door.
Overall I would stay again as long as they keep the standards up with the new owners the park is close and there is a shuttle to b.g.but you have to make a reservation for it.
If you stay try to get a room in the back, away from the parking lot and you will enjoy this hotel. Also lots of tv channels and hbo and internet service . Overall very pleasent stay .
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Near Busch Gardens - Usf
- Holiday Inn & Suites Near Busch Gardens - Usf Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn & Suites Near Busch Gardens - Usf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens-USF is the perfect hotel with a prime location when traveling to Tampa! Conveniently located within 1 mile of Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, MOSI, University Community Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans Hospital. Offering two-room suites, a beautifully landscaped courtyard area, outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and Tiki Bar, we’ve got what you are looking for all in one place. Our two room suites have lifestyle amenities including FREE WIFI, separate living room area, microwave, fridge, sleeper sofa, activity table with chairs and your choice of one King Bed or Two Double Beds. The Holiday Inn & Suites near Busch Gardens-USF is only 15 miles from Tampa International Airport and 8 miles from beautiful, historic downtown Tampa! Relax and let us drive you to your destination – offering complimentary shuttle transportation to area attractions within a two mile radius. Additionally we also offer a complimentary business center, complimentary fitness center and 2,250 square feet of banquet and meeting space. Our complimentary WIFI is offered throughout the property to help keep you connected when away from home! Enjoy breakfast in our Courtyard Cafe. Relax in pool-side or in our beautifully landscaped courtyard area. The Grand Suites near Busch Gardens-USF is not just another hotel – we are your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.