“Not a lot of parking and need to up date rooms” 2 of 5 stars

Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11310 North 30th Street, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #99 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Naples, Florida
“Not a lot of parking and need to up date rooms”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

So I was not impressed with this hotel at all. Other than the staff, I will not be staying there again. Went with Family to Howl Screem, and once we returned from the park there was not one parking spot free. I went in side and spoke with the young lady at the front desk and she informed me that we can park at the place next store. I drove to the Village Inn and their parking lot was also full, upon my return to the hotel on of the employees gave up his parking spot. got in the room and the sheet were dirty, and the phone in the room didn't work. I had to walk all the to the front desk to get new clean sheets. The staff was nice but not much else.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnTampa, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share feed back about your recent stay at our hotel. We are disappointed that you were less than satisfied with your accommodations. However, we appreciate your candid remarks and will take them to heart in our on-going effort achieve total guest satisfaction.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed here while visiting the park. It is right around the corner. The rooms are good size and extremely quiet considering the location. The staff is excellent. I would use this hotel again when in Tampa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know when you return to Tampa. We would love to have you again as our guest.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I liked this hotel the minute we walked in. The desk person was super friendly, our room was adorable and the grounds are well maintained. It was a suite with an actual door to the bedroom, so I could stay up later than my traveling companion and watch TV-I liked that! I stayed there to visit at USF, but it was also very close to Busch Gardens.
The only thing I did not like about the room was with 2 queen beds, the one near the door sits in the doorway, making it a little difficult to get by and into the room. I do wish they had a free breakfast :) I did not use the restaurant and the bar was closed when I was there.
I would stay there the next time I need to go to that area of Tampa

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share feed back about your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Been to Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF

Address: 11310 North 30th Street, Tampa, FL 33612
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #99 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:3 star — Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF 3*
We are currently under renovation at the Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens-USF is the perfect hotel with a prime location when traveling to Tampa! Conveniently located within 1 mile of Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, MOSI, University Community Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans Hospital. Offering two-room suites, a beautifully landscaped courtyard area, outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and Tiki Bar, we've got what you are looking for all in one place. Our two room suites have lifestyle amenities including FREE WIFI, separate living room area, microwave, fridge, sleeper sofa, activity table with chairs and your choice of one King Bed or Two Double Beds. The Holiday Inn & Suites near Busch Gardens-USF is only 15 miles from Tampa International Airport and 8 miles from beautiful, historic downtown Tampa! Relax and let us drive you to your destination - offering complimentary shuttle transportation to area attractions within a two mile radius. Additionally we also offer a complimentary business center, complimentary fitness center and 2,250 square feet of banquet and meeting space. Our complimentary WIFI is offered throughout the property to help keep you connected when away from home! Enjoy breakfast in our Courtyard Cafe. Relax in pool-side or in our beautifully landscaped courtyard area. The Grand Suites near Busch Gardens-USF is not just another hotel - we are your home away from home! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn And Suites Near Busch Gardens - Usf
Holiday Inn & Suites Near Busch Gardens - Usf Hotel Tampa

If you own or manage Grand Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens - USF, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.