“Safety and Comfort at Comfort Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Safety and Comfort at Comfort Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very clean, the rooms were modern, free Wi-Fi and free breakfast. The staff was courteous, friendly and professional. Stephanie at the front desk went out of her way to make me feel welcome and was knowledgeable of the area and sites. I would stay here again. The girls exterior doors besides the main entrance required use of a room key. The parking lot was well lit.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
gmfl760, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for thanking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location safe and secure, and we strive to exceed expectations. Thank you for acknowledging Stephanie from our front desk team, and I will let her know that she has impacted your stay in a positive way. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a two week period during my transition from one home to another and my stay here was a pleasurable one. At check-in and throughout my stay all of the staff made sure my stay was stress free. I would like to say that Stephanie, Starr and Michelle made my stay even better. They all work at the front desk and to me this is the most important positions, it is the first contact a guest has with the hotel and they all made sure I am my two children were welcome. Anything I needed they made sure I had. On a couple of occasions they gave my girls snacks to take with them to school which made them feel good. If I had to stay anywhere again I would choose this hotel in a heartbeat. Thank you ladies for everything, YOU ROCK!!

Room Tip: I had a suite which was perfect for myself and my two children given that we were there for two week...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such and amazing review! We truly appreciate you acknowledging our incredible front desk team. I will be sure to let Starr, Stephanie and Michelle know that you mentioned them, and that they helped to make your stay as great one. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed here because it was close to the Tampa Airport for the flight out the next morning and we have found that the Comfort Suite group, in Florida at least, is clean and friendly with the type of service we want while travelling (Wi-Fi, parking, pool, free breakfast). We were totally impressed. The front ladies even let me use their computer at the front desk to get boarding passes for the flight....and gave us cookies and bottled water when we arrived. Our room had a very comfortable king bed in it and lots of extra room for a family due to the pull out couch in the alcove next to the bedroom. There is also an indoor pool and exercise room on site. We drove about 5 minutes to a restaurant, but there are a few within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our hotel is comfortable and that our staff made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hope to see you again soon.
Ahmedabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was just a Night stay during our drive from atlanta to naples. And we stay was very good and comfortable. We were 3 friends and had opted for extra bad. We did enjoyed our morning breakfast also. The Staff was also very cooperative and prompt to help us.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had only a short stay at this hotel but it was great. From the moment I entered Stephanie and Starr took great care of us. They advised us of how the airport shuttle worked and booked us in and then immediately asked if we needed a wake up call. They told us about all of the hotel's services and amenities and were fun and professional. The hotel was very clean and exceeded our expectations. This is a must stay property.

J. Paul Greely

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Starr and Steph know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have done a lot of traveling this year and this Comfort Suites was close to the top of the list of places I would stay again, especially at the price. The room was good sized and offered a lot of amenities, there was a sofa bed separated from the king sized pillow top bed by a partial partition, a nice desk with good outlets and laptop height pull out, a coffee maker, a microwave, a fridge, a safe, a iron and ironing board, the free internet worked well, parking was convenient, we didn't use the pool or hot tub or exercies room but the breakfast area was spacious and the offerings pretty complete. We came and left early so we did not have much interaction with staff, but check in was fast and efficient and you got the feeling the place was well managed and staffed. Everything seemed very clean and new and we saw none of the rough edges that a close inspection usually reveals. No noises or unpleasant odors during our brief stay.

Room Tip: Our room 119 was quiet and comfortable, close to pool and exercise room, and parking around back was...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
gmfl760, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with please don't hesitate to call.

Jessica Piccoli
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an average hotel with a few clear mistakes. I stayed in room 508 for the Outback Bowl. The location isn't great, but it's bearable. Part of the window screen was torn. The layout of the room was odd. There is the bed area and the tv is set there. Then the sitting area is diagnaly shaped, and you can't see the tv. Service was great, desk was nice. The heater was loud and noisy. Could hear sirens all night. Breakfast was great. Pool area could be better.
This hotel has potential to be great. I will probably experiment with other hotels, but I would come back.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
gmfl760, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Thank you and we do hope you come back next year.

Been to Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium? Share your experiences!