“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Kennewick, Washington
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

The airline put us in this hotel because of grounded flights. What a joy! The staff was very accommodating, very friendly & helpful. The room was very spacious, clean & one of the most comfortable beds in a very long time. Our bath was well appointed & clean.

My only negative was some mold in the bath at the top of the wall, near the ceiling. There was also some discolorations on the wall in the bath. Not sure what they were. Being in FL I almost understand. But, should be cleaned.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

813-880-8938

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Sylvester, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. The hotel staff was amazing especially Stephanie at the front desk! The staff welcomed my husband and I immediately. The beds were comfortable to sleep in (which is always important to me)! I DEFINETLY recommend this room to anyone that is in the Tampa area!! Plus, this hotel is near the shopping area and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I must say I really enjoyed this Hotel..I flew in from Canada on a business meeting.And I was able to have great access to & from the airport..Soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by Stephanie and kesha, who was very Sweet and will keep you laughing. I can see why Stephanie have great reviews ..My check in process was quick, my room was nice and spacious with plenty electrical outlet..I was really please when Stephanie called my room 10min after me being in the room to make sure everything was OK...My bed was so comfortable. I wish I had those mattress at Home..I never use the exercise facility and I hate I didn't have time fore breakfast.I will definitely come back when & if Im in time....

• Stayed January 2014

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

The property is clean, modern and well-maintained. The suite was nice and had plenty of outlets for electronic devices. The walls seem to be a little on the thin side (could hear neighbors talking loudly late at night).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, January 13, 2014

Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Solid hotel, everything worked, clean with modern conveniences. Good value. Stephanie & Star at the front desk were fun and helpful. Enjoyed the visit and will definitely stay next time I am in Tampa on business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was a great hotel. Very clean and the front desk was very helpful. Room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Great location but it located in an industrial area. Not that far from Raymond James Stadium and very easy to get to. Breakfast in the morning was good. Planes do fly over the hotel but barely can hear them.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, January 10, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great hotel. We've stayed here multiple times and are very happy with the staff and property. Their suites are very modern and comfortable. I love the breakfast because they have flavored waffles. Sounds small but it makes my morning every time I stay there! Keep up the great work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

813-880-8938

Been to Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium? Share your experiences!