“Hospitality for sure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Florida
“Hospitality for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel was great from check in through out our stay. The staff always asked how everything was and made sure we were happy. The room was VERY clean and comfortable. Had all the indemnities you need plus fridge and microwave. The tub was big and what water pressure, very nice. The breakfast was delicious and hot. They had eggs, waffles, sausage, and all the other cold breakfast items. It was always fresh and full. They even have coffee and tea throughout the night in the lobby. Hotel was in a safe area and quiet. Was on the bus line also. We were there for Busch Gardens, we had a car and it took us about 15 minutes to get there. I do not know if the bus goes there but it may. Was worth the money and would stay again.

Room Tip: I think any room would be nice. I had 2nd floor off elevator and it was great.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

813-880-8938

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Unfortunately I needed to make a sudden trip to Tampa because my mother-in-law was in the hospital. We took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and that was simple (and free). We got there and everyone was so friendly and sweet. The breakfast was great, especially given it was a complimentary hotel breakfast and the rooms were VERY large and most importantly clean. We stayed for a little over a week and it was nice because we were able to use the refrigerator and microwave in the room so we didn't need to spend a ton of money on food, especially since we spent it on the flight. We took the free shuttle to the airport the morning of our flight and it was on time and easy, the hotel is actually quite close to the airport. The people were so nice and we enjoyed our stay at the hotel even though we were not in Tampa on "vacation". I hope to stay there again under different circumstances!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed this past weekend at the Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium as the organizer of at 50+ person group. The group sales representative was an absolute pleasure to conduct business with. Super professional and very accommodating to our needs. The property was clean, very well maintained and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was fantastic and very friendly. Would definitely recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, October 15, 2013

Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

While visiting the Tampa area to attend the Miami vs. South Florida game (On the weekend of Sep. 28, 2013) I had the pleasure of meeting a young lady by the name of Stephanie. Stephanie was very professional and helped me with all of my questions. She is definitely an asset to your organization. I will definately recommend this hotel to my family/friends when traveling to Tampa. The hotel was clean, and your staff is doing an amazing job of maintaining the property. Keep up the good work Stephanie!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My company put me at the hotel and I could not have been more pleased. I was greeted by Stephanie who is very friendly and helpful telling me where I could go and get a swim suit since I left mine at home, told me where I could get food. Very helpful. Stephanie should be rewarded for her excellent customer service.
The room was very nice and CLEAN! I wasn't expecting much but this hotel far exceeded my expectations.

I told Stephanie when I left that this hotel and the staff was like walking into a Ritz Carlton or a Luxury hotel. Top Notch.

Room Tip: The beds were very comfortable
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, October 2, 2013

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel is very nice and in a good area of town. The check-in clerk Stephanie was very nice and helpful with all my questions and concerns. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone going to the Tampa area as I will use them again in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
gmfl760, Manager at Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium, responded to this review, September 22, 2013

Hawthorne, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel was very clean, and well taken care of. The staff was courteous and very pleasant and helpful. It was located centrally close to everything. Easy access and everything was well cared for. I found the Staff to be extremely friendly and always ready to assist and offer suggestions. They seemed like a really close knit, and compatible group,of employees. I was very happy with my overall experience staying here. I will definitely return as my Grandson attends the Art Institute here in Tampa

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

813-880-8938

Been to Comfort Suites near Raymond James Stadium? Share your experiences!