My wife and I selected this hotel because they had free shuttle service from the air port and to the cruise port.
The shuttle showed up at the airport fairly promptly after I called the hotel and stated we had arrived, had our bags, and found the pick up location.
The hotel lobby is a little small and can become congested fairly easily. The desk staff was very helpful. Jean went out of her way to get us information we needed.
The hotel elevator is a little on the small side, so we decided to carry our bags up the stairs instead of trying to jam the elevator.
This hotel is pet friendly, which doesn't matter to us, but if somebody has allergies, just beware.
The room was good sized with two beds. The floors are tile, to help with pets, the floor could have been a little cleaner. Our white socks picked up a lot of dirt.
The bar is good sized and the dining room is part of the bar. Sybyl (sp?) was very good, she also served as our dining room server that evening and then again in the morning.
There is a bar buy the pool plus you can order meals there.
If you want to stay in, the menu is better than most hotel dining rooms and not too expensive.
We signed up for the shuttle to the cruise port when we arrived and the morning the van was there pulling a covered trailer to make sure they had room for bags without overcrowding the van.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa