I have always driven by this hotel and wondered what it was like. On my last business trip I stayed there. The hotel price is great and centrally located in Tampa. Its not the best hotel in the city but has charm. Best feature was the pool very nice and has a pool side bare opening in the evening.
Large room, Clean, Great pool, airport shuttle and nice work out room
The rooms were a little loud and the in wall A/C unit could have done a better job
Good clean price and you can save some money staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa