I was expecting the crew from Hotel Impossible to storm through the front door. I was not impressed with the neighborhood, or the cleanliness of the hotel. There was no one to greet us at the front door, and the front desk staff did not wear uniforms. Our room was "dirty" when we went to check in, so we were unable to complete the check in process (they did offer to stow our bags, though) We went to the cafe. The waitress was fantastic and the food was good, but there was a rough looking man sitting in the bar, and the whole area seemed dingy and in need of repair. We booked a different hotel, gathered our bags and moved on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa