I was expecting the crew from Hotel Impossible to storm through the front door. I was not impressed with the neighborhood, or the cleanliness of the hotel. There was no one to greet us at the front door, and the front desk staff did not wear uniforms. Our room was "dirty" when we went to check in, so we were unable to complete the check in process (they did offer to stow our bags, though) We went to the cafe. The waitress was fantastic and the food was good, but there was a rough looking man sitting in the bar, and the whole area seemed dingy and in need of repair. We booked a different hotel, gathered our bags and moved on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa