I booked last minute (march 27 for a stay that night ) and checked into a room on the 2nd floor across from the spa room. the room was clean,everything worked as expected and had a great,quiet sleep. Having a 700 am flight, i did not have a chance to check out much but was pleasantly surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa