I was nervous to book this hotel, since it was not a well known chain hotel. Sure, this is a hotel that has a certain back in time charm- but it still had a clean, well cared for quality that makes it a modern and comfy stay in Tampa.
The walls were thin, since it was an older establishment. However, it did not detract from our stay. My boyfriend got a massage in the Spa, and was quite happy with the experience. Overall, I would suggest this hotel to anyone staying in Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa