As i mention in the title, i payed $50 a night for my stay at the tahitian inn. My boy friend and i stayed in miami for his interview and he was supposed to fly to tampa for another interview and come back and enjoy the beaches at miami. He was looking for a hotel to literally sleep in and since its the height of the cruise season we got a stwo and a half star star hotel for fifty. We weren't excpecting much. Yet when we git there, we were pleasantly surprised! The kitchinette was terrific. There literally was a kitchen with a microwave, sink and a fridge. There was plenty of room to hang clothes, the bed was comfortable and most importantly, it was so clean. I am a very picky person when it comes to bathrooms and i cannot stand dirty bathrooms. Thats why whenever i plan on staying at a hotel more than a day, i get an above 4 star hotel. Also the reason why we stayed at hyatt regency (4*) in miami. The bathroom at tahitian inn was uncomparably clean and roomy compared to our four star hotel. They had standing showers and the the tiles and the crack in between tiles were impeccable. They even had a jacuzzi tub almost comparable to the one in mgm las vegas suite room. It also has an above average restaurant that is moderately priced, beautiful pool, small gym and a complimentary spa experience! I loved the say thoroughly.
The only downside was it was too close to a major street and it was a bit loud bc of the cars. But since its closeto the hotel, its acessible to many restaurants (i love chick fil a chicken biscuit and coffee and this place is literally 15 seconds walking distance from chick fil a!)
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa
- Tahitian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.