This is the second time my daughter and I have stayed at this hotel, and again we had a great stay. We have stayed there both times before embarking on cruises from Tampa. They offer a shuttle service to pick you up at the airport and to take you to the cruise port the next day. The rooms are clean and nice and the staff is great. There is a nice restaurant and pool area with bar. It's also within walking distance to other eateries and drug stores for last minute items. We would stay there again when in Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The warm, breezy small-town urban feel of Tampa is brought to life at Tahitian Inn Hotel and Spa. Its boutique design and resort-style amenities offer leisure and business travelers alike an ideal Florida getaway located just minutes from International Mall and Westshore Mall, Tampa International Airport, Port of Tampa cruise terminals, downtown, Raymond James Stadium, and beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. Each of our 79 recently renovated rooms and suites is designed with the discerning traveler in mind. Plush white bedding, plantation shutters, soothing color schemes and dark wood furnishings evoke island life, while enhanced amenities and technology offer guests the convenience and unparalleled comfort they expect from a upscale boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa