“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Bourne, Massachusetts, United States
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I called for the shuttle from the airport. There was no answer after several tries. I then tried another extension, eventually got the information for where to wait. There was a long wait.
The room was comfortable and I found my bed comfortable. We had a light meal in the bar and breakfast in the restaurant. The food was good.
We were there for a meeting. The sign gave the wrong room for the meeting which caused us some confusion, but we eventually figured out the correct room.
Sadly I forgot my new coat in the closet in the room in which we stayed. I called and left a message, but did not get a return call. I called a second time. The executive housekeeper called me, checked lost and found to no avail, and said she would check with the person who cleaned my room and call me back. No call back. I wrote to the General Manager who called to check my story. He said he would check with Housekeeping and call me the next day. That was weeks ago. No call back. I realize that it was my mistake leaving my coat. However, the follow up has been very disappointing and I can only assume that the coat was taken by someone.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Elk River, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here before and after our cruise. They were so polite, friendly and willing to help with anything we needed. The room was very clean and the beds even adjusted to what sleep level/firmness you desired. We used the exercise room and the hot tub and sat at the bar in the evening. The bartender was fun to talk with. They had shuttles that ran every hour to two different shopping malls. Coffee and juice in the mornings in the lobby and the breakfasts in the restaurant were very good. I would definitely go back. I liked everything about this hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Fla, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice, clean rooms. Very good breakfast buffet. Front Desk help was exceptional! Polite, courteous and friendly. Close to airport. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. A little bit pricey but the friendly staff attitude was worth the little extra cost.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

stayed here for business and found the room to be in great condition and well furnished. The internet worked well and the staff was very friendly. There is a restaraunt and a bar which is nice when on business. It is very near the airport for convenience. It was very close to some nice places to eat like Charley' steakhouse and Season's 52. Rosie at the front desk is a gem!

Room Tip: Don't get a room that looks over the dirt construction lot
Whitehall, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here for business and found the room to be in great condition and well furnished. The internet worked well and the staff was very friendly. There is a restaraunt and a bar which is nice when on business. It is very near the airport for convenience. It is a little bit of a drive to get to the fun things to do.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Attended a training seminar at this property. The meeting rooms were comfortable and the staff attentive. In the spare time I had I was able to enjoy the fitness center. the restaurant and the bar. Silvana at the front desk was amazing. She understands the true meaning of SERVICE and this will be my hotel of choice going forward when I am in Tampa. I'm not sure how old this hotel is but it feels like it is brand new!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I travel to Tampa for business frequently. This property is 5 star when it comes to service! Silvana the manager has mastered the art of 'Welcome', She makes each and every guest feel like they are returning 'home', Rooms are clean and spacious. Excellent location (across from airport) and reasonably priced for Westshore.Highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!