“Exceptional Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We recently stated at this hotel because our air conditioning went out over the weekend any got a great rate online. We were greeted by Rosie who took very good care of us. She felt bad for us an even gave us an upgrade to a suite. She also gave us free cooked breakfast coupons during out stay. We ate dinner there on Sunday night and it was a very good meal. The only down fall was the dinner portions size.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Steve P,

First of all let me say that I love the title to your post. 'Exceptional Service' is exactly what we strive to provide to each and every guest who chooses to stay with us! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We certainly appreciate your great review and I couldn't agree more... Rosie is spot on when it comes to taking care of our guests. I will be sure to pass on your comments to her. She will be delighted to know that she had such a positive impact on your stay.

Silvana G. -Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Stayed here just one night for an early flight out of Tampa. We didn't arrive until after 9:00 pm, and we left before 4:30 am. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and quiet, and the beds were pretty comfortable. The shuttle took us to the airport the next morning, even though it was super early. We called down to tell them we were coming, but they won't call the shuttle until you are actually downstairs. It only took a couple of minutes for the shuttle to get there and the trip to the airport only took a few minutes. We didn't have a car, so I don't know if you can keep yours at the hotel while you travel, but A1 parking is in the same vicinity.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ashley J,

Sounds like you were well taken care of! 'Everything right where you need it' (The Hilton Garden Inn motto). I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and hope you will visit us again!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I screwed up my own reservation and showed up on a night when the hotel was sold out. Rather than turn me away, Silvana went above and beyond to find me a replacement room at an adjacent hotel and then made sure to negotiate a favorable rate and insure I would get breakfast the next day. Awesome service!

Dear Tony D,

It was my pleasure to take care of you! I would never leave a weary traveler stranded. I'm glad that we could find something close by and I look forward for your return. Insuring our guest's 100% comfort and satisfaction is what we do best here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore.Thanks so much for the kind words.

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager
Lakes Region, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is a great hotel! Very, very clean, quite friendly staff, and an excellent location right near the airport. I couldn't hear airport noise at all. The bed was also extremely comfortable which is very important to me. The hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants. I do have to echo other reviews in that we did find the wifi slow. Kudos to Sylvana, she was most friendly and helpful to us and very welcoming. She was delightful! We were at the hotel the weekend of Aug 15, 2014.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear SamLakesRegion,

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I really appreciate your kind remarks! Our staff is truly dedicated and we take our guest's satisfaction very seriously. I hope that you will visit us again if you head back to Tampa. It would be our pleasure to host you again.

Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I like the HGI Tampa Westshore for its proximity to shopping, restaurants and the airport. Have stayed here many times and generally a positive experience.

I would give the property an excellent but can't for the same reason that I can't many Hilton properties. The "FREE" in room internet is very very slow. In order to get any decent speed for internet, Hilton wants to sell you premium internet. As a DIA I shouldn't have to pay for decent speed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear smcptravels,

We appreciate your loyalty to our property, the brand and you being a Diamond Hilton Honors member. I am sorry for your inconvenience with the speed of the internet. We rarely have complaints about our internet speed but the next time you visit please stop by the desk and we'll see if we can speed things up for you. It is always our intention to insure your complete satisfaction!

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Wish I could have stayed longer than 2 days. Upon arrival, Cathy and Rosie were very welcoming and accommodating. Their efficiency faciltated a smooth, hassle-free check-in which set the tone for the remainder of my stay. The room was nicely appointed, spacious, clean and comfortable (oh!...and comfy bed). The ambiance of the entire lobby is very inviting with nice furnishings and a Starbucks! I would definitely stay there again whenever my travel plan allows

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mia A,

Cathy and Rosie are fantastic and they will be delighted to know that they had such a positive impact on your stay. Hearing you say that you plan to stay with us again is music to my ears! We look forward to your return.

Silvan G.- Guest Service Manager
memphis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you are looking for a cheap room, this is the place to stay. Checking in really sucked the clerk seemed to not know what she was doing. check in took almost 30min. but if you only pay $89 per night what do you expect. The beds were very uncomfortable. however the free wifi was wonderful. also we were very close to the airport and not once did we hear any airplanes( which is great).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Erika J.,

Thank you for making a post on behalf of our hotel. All feedback is always appreciated by our valued guests. All of our beds are fully adjustable to your comfort level and we are more than happy to assist if you would be so kind as to let us know during your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the wifi and we couldn't be more convenient to the airport. I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your check in experience. Wishing you safe travels.

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!