“Super friendly staff, clean, comfortable hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Cruise Transportation
Ranked #5 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
New York
“Super friendly staff, clean, comfortable hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Wish I could have stayed longer than 2 days. Upon arrival, Cathy and Rosie were very welcoming and accommodating. Their efficiency faciltated a smooth, hassle-free check-in which set the tone for the remainder of my stay. The room was nicely appointed, spacious, clean and comfortable (oh!...and comfy bed). The ambiance of the entire lobby is very inviting with nice furnishings and a Starbucks! I would definitely stay there again whenever my travel plan allows

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear Mia A,

Cathy and Rosie are fantastic and they will be delighted to know that they had such a positive impact on your stay. Hearing you say that you plan to stay with us again is music to my ears! We look forward to your return.

Silvan G.- Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
memphis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you are looking for a cheap room, this is the place to stay. Checking in really sucked the clerk seemed to not know what she was doing. check in took almost 30min. but if you only pay $89 per night what do you expect. The beds were very uncomfortable. however the free wifi was wonderful. also we were very close to the airport and not once did we hear any airplanes( which is great).

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Erika J.,

Thank you for making a post on behalf of our hotel. All feedback is always appreciated by our valued guests. All of our beds are fully adjustable to your comfort level and we are more than happy to assist if you would be so kind as to let us know during your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the wifi and we couldn't be more convenient to the airport. I'm sorry that you were unhappy with your check in experience. Wishing you safe travels.

Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

First time staying at a hilton garden inn.Nice big clean rooms and super friendly staff. Would definitely stay at this hotel again if in the area. Had a great peaceful stay. Very close to the airport, malls and resturants.

• Stayed August 2014
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Cheryl T,

I’m so happy to hear that you tried our brand and loved it! Hilton Garden Inn provides ‘everything right where you need it”. Thanks for giving us a try and for sharing your very positive experience on Tripadvisor. We await your return!

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Sylvana and the front desk were extremely friendly and accommodating upon arrival. My family and I had the 2 queen Evolution Suite which was perfect for a family of 4. It allowed us to have enough room without being on top of each other. We had the breakfast buffet every morning and it was always fresh with eggs, fruit, meat, potatoes, and grill items. It is close to the airport so during the day you can hear airplanes but it was never a problem for us. The hotel is near the International Plaza with shopping and restaurants but you have to drive or take a taxi. Lastly, the hotel has a parking deck that it shares with 2 other hotels. I liked the deck because it kept the car cooler. I would recommend to others and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear farriswheel04,

We appreciate your posting on our behalf. It was my pleasure to host you and your family and I am thrilled that everything was to your liking. Having a complimentary covered parking garage just across our driveway is a huge advantage. We are in a spectacular location for just about anything you want to do in Tampa. Our Coast Restaurant is amazing and I am so happy that you had a wonderful dining experience. Please be sure to bring your family by again the next time you are in the area!

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I recently spent a few weeks in Tampa on business. My coworker and I originally stayed across the street at the Homewood Suites but weren't impressed with the food or rooms, so we made the call to try out the Hilton Garden Inn - I'm glad we did. The rooms were well appointed, clean and modern and the hotel restaurant was excellent. Rosie at the front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful. I plan on staying there whenever I'm in Tampa from now on.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jeff M,

I am so pleased to hear that you gave us a try! Thank you for noticing our new renovations. We take great pride in our property and keep it in tip top condition for our valued guests. It is always our goal to make you feel like part of our 'family' and making our guests feel 'welcomed' is our specialty! Rosie is amazing and we are fortunate to have her on our team. I will be sure to pass on your remarks. We are delighted to hear that we will be your 'go to' destination in Tampa and look forward to seeing you again.

Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is a great hotel. The hotel is well maintained, and has a modern look and feel. I tend to stay at Hilton Garden Inns and this is one of the best. I have stayed at this hotel on both business and pleasure. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They recognize return visitors and always great guest with a smile and warm welcome. The hotel has a great bar and restaurant. On business trips to this hotel, I have eaten in the restaurant and bar. The food has always been good and service excellent. I really like the turkey burger, one of the best I have turkey burgers I have ever tried. The breakfast is also very good, with friendly and helpful service. The gym is well equipped and clean. The pool and hot tub are always enjoyed by my children. This tends to be more of a business hotel so weekend rates are very reasonable and great place to stay on a weekend visit to town. I would highly recommend this hotel whether you travel on business or are traveling on pleasure. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions without a problem.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear James S,

This review just made my night! It sounds like we were able to exceed your expectations which is exactly what we strive for. We do love our returning guests and it is wonderful to hear that you were able to bring your family with you so that they could enjoy the amenities! We look forward to your return.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We always use the Hilton Garden Inn Westshore whenever we are in Tampa. Great location as so close to the airport, great staff and service. Silvana who was on Reception when we checked in could not be more helpful.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Karen P,

We so appreciate our returning guests! Thank you so much for your loyalty and it was a pleasure to see you. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tampa!