“Excellent Staff and Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Staff and Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Sylvana and the front desk were extremely friendly and accommodating upon arrival. My family and I had the 2 queen Evolution Suite which was perfect for a family of 4. It allowed us to have enough room without being on top of each other. We had the breakfast buffet every morning and it was always fresh with eggs, fruit, meat, potatoes, and grill items. It is close to the airport so during the day you can hear airplanes but it was never a problem for us. The hotel is near the International Plaza with shopping and restaurants but you have to drive or take a taxi. Lastly, the hotel has a parking deck that it shares with 2 other hotels. I liked the deck because it kept the car cooler. I would recommend to others and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear farriswheel04,

We appreciate your posting on our behalf. It was my pleasure to host you and your family and I am thrilled that everything was to your liking. Having a complimentary covered parking garage just across our driveway is a huge advantage. We are in a spectacular location for just about anything you want to do in Tampa. Our Coast Restaurant is amazing and I am so happy that you had a wonderful dining experience. Please be sure to bring your family by again the next time you are in the area!

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I recently spent a few weeks in Tampa on business. My coworker and I originally stayed across the street at the Homewood Suites but weren't impressed with the food or rooms, so we made the call to try out the Hilton Garden Inn - I'm glad we did. The rooms were well appointed, clean and modern and the hotel restaurant was excellent. Rosie at the front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful. I plan on staying there whenever I'm in Tampa from now on.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jeff M,

I am so pleased to hear that you gave us a try! Thank you for noticing our new renovations. We take great pride in our property and keep it in tip top condition for our valued guests. It is always our goal to make you feel like part of our 'family' and making our guests feel 'welcomed' is our specialty! Rosie is amazing and we are fortunate to have her on our team. I will be sure to pass on your remarks. We are delighted to hear that we will be your 'go to' destination in Tampa and look forward to seeing you again.

Tallahassee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is a great hotel. The hotel is well maintained, and has a modern look and feel. I tend to stay at Hilton Garden Inns and this is one of the best. I have stayed at this hotel on both business and pleasure. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They recognize return visitors and always great guest with a smile and warm welcome. The hotel has a great bar and restaurant. On business trips to this hotel, I have eaten in the restaurant and bar. The food has always been good and service excellent. I really like the turkey burger, one of the best I have turkey burgers I have ever tried. The breakfast is also very good, with friendly and helpful service. The gym is well equipped and clean. The pool and hot tub are always enjoyed by my children. This tends to be more of a business hotel so weekend rates are very reasonable and great place to stay on a weekend visit to town. I would highly recommend this hotel whether you travel on business or are traveling on pleasure. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions without a problem.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear James S,

This review just made my night! It sounds like we were able to exceed your expectations which is exactly what we strive for. We do love our returning guests and it is wonderful to hear that you were able to bring your family with you so that they could enjoy the amenities! We look forward to your return.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We always use the Hilton Garden Inn Westshore whenever we are in Tampa. Great location as so close to the airport, great staff and service. Silvana who was on Reception when we checked in could not be more helpful.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Karen P,

We so appreciate our returning guests! Thank you so much for your loyalty and it was a pleasure to see you. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tampa!

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Amazing hotel and staff! Rooms were beautiful, clean and very updated. The location was right by the Tampa airport and the hotel has a park and travel set up right on property so you can make arrangements to leave your car when your flying in or out. Much more reasonable than parking at the airport and with the hotels shuttle service to and from the airport it's perfect for travelers who need a great place to stay when their going on a trip or flying into Tampa for business or pleasure. There is great shopping at The International Mall right near the the hotel. So many great resaurants near the hotel and mall there's just to many to name them all. Let me just finish up by mentioning the staff at this hotel. I have stayed at a great many Hilton's over the years all of them outstanding and with outstanding staff but I have to say I have never run into staff anywhere like this Hilton. They were the most friendly helpfull group of people I've ever encountered. They bent over backwards to help with everones needs. I want to especially mention Silvana. She was a great help for us in arranging our restaurant reservations and our parking for the trip we were taking. Thanks again Silvana. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear John B,

"Everything right where you need it"... our motto that we live by each and every day. It is so satisfying to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the kudos! Our team is dedicated to making each and every stay memorable for our valued guests. Can't wait for your return!

Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very Clean, Quiet Hotel. But that is not the greatest part of this property. The staff are incredible. I had a medical emergency when I went into a diabetic attack. My wife raced downstairs to get Orange Juice, and Candy bars to help me. She was assissted by Kylie, and Tyler. They gave her the necessary items to help me, and when she returned later to pay for the items, they refused to take her money. That kind of kindness cannot be thanked enough.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Minnesota T,

First of all I am so glad that you are ok! I'm sure it was very stressful to have a health issue while traveling. Kylie and Tyler are outstanding members of our team and we hear lots of praise for both of them. I will certainly pass along your kind remarks. I know that they will be thrilled to hear that they had such a positive impact on your stay. I wish you the best and we look forward to your return!

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager
FERNIE, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Hotel was close to Tampa airport and had a free shuttle. Also had queen size beds which was a plus. Hotel desk staff was very helpful, did not use other hotel assets.Hotel room was very clean, would stay again if price was right.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear John Z,

Thanks so much! It's good to hear that your expectations were met and that you enjoyed your stay. "Everything right where you need it," is our motto and our goal! I hope that if your travels bring you back this way you will think of us for all of your lodging needs.

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!