“Very nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Cape Coral, Fl
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night prior to flying out from Tampa International, and were very pleased. It's a fairly new property close to the airport, and happens to have an economy parking garage ($7 a day) right across the street. We'll echo the positive comments made by others and say that this is a great place to stay if you're flying in or out of the airport or attending a Bucs game. By the way, our AAA rate was very reasonable!

Room Tip: We were surprised at how quiet the room was, given its close proximity to the airport.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear gc54,

We appreciate your feedback and it was our pleasure to host you while you were in Tampa. We do have a very large parking garage directly across our driveway that is very reasonably priced for long term parking (less expensive than the airport) and also very convenient. All parking is completely complimentary during your stay with us! I'm glad that you found our property fulfilled your travel needs and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Caracas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We don’t just remember a hotel because of its comfort and looking. I stayed at Tampa Hilton Garden Inn and could experience a remarkable service when a trouble with payment procedure or bank (I never knew) put in risk my stay. Silvana (Manager) and Adrianna (reception desk) took care of my problem with a genuine interest that I will always recognize. Whenever I return to Tampa I will stay with them again. Indeed..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Alejandro M,

Thanks so much and I'm so happy that we were able to help you. Adrianna is amazing and our team is dedicated to assisting our guests in any way possible. Your comfort and happiness is our number one concern here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore and we would be honored to host you again the next time you visit Tampa.

Estero, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I travel to Tampa every month and this is a great hotel to relax and recover! Adriana at the front desk made me feel totally special! She offered me an ice cold water after I forgot mine in the room! She knew I had a long day and was in a hurry to get to my meeting and saved me a ton of time!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Kathleen J,

Thanks for your kind words. Adrianna will be thrilled to know that she had such a positive impact on your stay. I will be sure to pass on your comments and please stop in again the next time you find yourself in Tampa!

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The guestroom was nicely decorated and clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was a refrigerator to keep the drinks cool. We were on the side facing the airport and I was surprised that the airport noise was not as bad as anticipated. We went to the pool by and it was a really nice setting, very relaxing. My only negative was that upon check-in an older lady (short hair) was extremely PUSHY/AGGRESSIVE about her "favorite restaurant Charlie's". She went on and on about how great Charlie's was, the problem was that we were not interested yet she managed to give us coupons to her favorite place. Here's an idea how about taking a little more pride in your own restaurant "The Coast" its really good too, why send us out when you have a hidden jewel within your hotel. Btw the only thing our check-in lady told us were the hours and nothing more, very disappointing........

All in all, I will definitely be back but won't be visiting Charlie's:(

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Melo_travelsweekly,

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. Our sleep number beds are amazing and our guests are often surprised at how quiet our rooms are (being just across the street from Tampa International Airport). I apologize for your experience during your check in. We do have cards for local restaurants that we share with our guests upon request. Our Coast Restaurant is always mentioned as a first option and they provide an excellent dining experience for our guests. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed dining with us and we are looking forward to your reurn!

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Arrived late or ealry one morning depends on how you look at it. The staff was nice and friendly. The next morning we woke up and had a very delicious buffet at the hotel. Was a little disappointed as one staff member said the hotel shuttle would take us to the car rental place because it was within 2 miles. Found out right before we loaded the shuttle they would not take us. Was disappointed that the staff told me one thing but I guess did not know the correct info on the shuttle's. So we had to get a cad and wait 30 mins on the cab. Other then that the hotel and staff were great.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mtmullins,

I am happy to hear that our staff was accommodating during your recent stay. I’m sorry about the miscommunication with the shuttle service and will be sure to share your comments with our staff to insure that accurate information is given to our guests. We certainly hope to see you again in the future!

Hamburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

While I have stayed at many Hilton's, this one in particular stands out from the rest! Clean, welcoming, comfortable, and just downright beautiful. My only negative comment is the parking. You do get complimentary parking in the parking garage across the street, but that can be hectic since it shares the garage with two other hotels!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Cathy E,

I’m so glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Our property is fairly new and in addition we recently underwent renovations to our lobby area. We do have a very large complimentary parking garage just across our driveway. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. I hope that the next time you travel to Tampa you will visit us again.

Silvana G.- Guest Service Manager
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here for one night pre cruise and it was a very relaxing stay and mire than met all of our expectations. We had booked a whirlpool room that included the breakfast buffet and we arrived before check in since we wrongly estimated the time it would take to get our baggage and shuttle after our flight arrived. The staff was very accommodating and after a short but comfortable wait our travel companions room was ready so we waited about 5 minutes more and they offered us an upgrade to a junior suite, we of course took it. The room was very nice and they even gave us a little welcome gift with water, candy and cookies. We slept great and the buffet breakfast was very nice and filling. The hotel has a shuttle that takes you to local shopping areas and we took advantage of it. The front desk helped us to connect with a shuttle to the pure in the morning and check out was very quick. Would dray here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Nannydd12,

I’m so happy to hear that we took great care of you during your most recent stay. I hope that when you are in Tampa the next time you will think of us as your ‘home away from home’. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with our team!

Silvana G. - Guest Service Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!