“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This Hilton Garden Inn is much more modern than other Garden Inns I have stayed in, they also have a great restaurant on property which provides a great meal for the weary traveler that just wants to stay in. What stands out the most about this property however is the consistently wonderful service provided by the staff. Rosie in the front desk in particular always goes above and beyond to accommodate you with anything you may need.Her cheery personality always makes for a more than pleasant stay. I would highly suggest this hotel to anyone traveling in to to Tampa.

• Stayed October 2013
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Dtravel88,

I am so happy that you were able to enjoy dining with us at the Coast Restaurant. Rosie is such an asset to our team and we love having her at our front desk. She consistently goes above and beyond for our valued guests. Thanks so much for recognizing her and please visit us again soon!
Silvana G.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Longboat Key, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed in many Hilton properties worldwide, and this was a wonderful experience. The staff--particularly Silvana-- was extremely professional and service oriented, and the facility itself was clean ad well equipped. Great value-for-money as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear alan h.,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. I’m thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations and I’m especially happy that I was personally able to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope that we see you again when you return to Tampa!
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was the best stay I have had in awhile at any hotel. I could not have asked for a more PERFECT HOTEL. The location was centralized; the front desk staff was very knowledgeable of the Tampa Bay Area. They recommended Ybor city The Improv which was awesome. I would like to say Thank you to the manager Mr. Chris Bryant for his excellent customer service. This hotel will be my hotel for all future visits to Tampa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Indialantic, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've been coming here for business for almost three years now. I’ve stayed at a lot of Hotels within the Tampa Bay Area and the Hilton Garden Inn is ranked as one that I have recommend to friends, family and colleagues.
There are two reasons why I continue to come back here to the Hilton Garden Inn. First is the front desk staff here is very exceptional. It’s always a pleasure to walk in after a long day and Sylvania welcomes you here with a smile and your name. This kindness doesn’t stop at the front desk…it continues down to the professional housekeeping that makes me feel right at home.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Jatheofiledes,

Thank you for taking hte time out of your day to share your experience with other travelers about our hotel. I am glad that Sil and the Houskeeping staff have a positive impact on you and they will be excited to see that you commented on their efforts. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Safe Travels
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Have been staying here on every business trip to Tampa. Silvana on the front desk is the best at personal attention and making sure everything meets your expectations. The food at breakfast is always good and service is excellent. Good location and close to some very good restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Lawrence, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience about your visits to our hotel. We are glad that you have choosen our hotel as your hotel of choice. Thank you for commenting on Sils attention to details. we will share your comments with our team. Look forward to seeing you agian in the weeks to come.

Norcross, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

After a long drive from ATlanta, I was met at the desk by Rosie, who greeted me with a warm smile and immediately checked to see if I could qualify for an upgrade. She moved me to a suite and supplied me with a great breakfast pass for me and my companion. I think that the customer service provided was rare and welcomed.
The only complaint that I do have is that the AC in our room did not cool properly. It seemed as if the fan was blowing and not actually cooling the room.
Overall, the stay was nice.

Room Tip: I would say if you have kids or need a separate room to not be so close up together try a suite. Th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Anjanetta,
It was a pleasure to have you at our property. Rosie is amazing and she always goes the extra mile. I apologize for your inconvenience concerning the AC. I hope that we will have another opportunity to better serve you in the future. It is always our goal to insure your complete satisfaction. We appreciate your time and thanks again for the high praise!
sligo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had a lovely one night stay until check out the next morning, as we were travelling international we had a large ammount of valables which we locked in the room safe overnight, when I tried to open it next morning it wouldnt, The front dest gave us a number of codes all of which didt work and he then informed us a maintance man wasnt starting till 10.00 am two hours later, we had no option but to wait when he arrived it took him nearly an hour to open it , all in all it delayed our departue by 3 hours I would hate to think if had a flight to get what would have happened

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear AineSligo, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are truly sorry that our team was not able to resolve the issue with your safe in a timely manner. We will be sure to review the process and solutions with our desk staff. If your travels bring you back to Tampa, please reach out to us and we will be sure to get you taken care of. Again, thank you for your feedback and safe travels.

Todd Kinney

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!