“Wish we had stayed longer” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #5 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Melbourne, Australia
“Wish we had stayed longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn only 1 night because my husband and son were going to a football game and my daughter and i to a concert but It would have been wonderful to stay longer.
It was clean, spacious and comfortable and in a very nice area.
The pool area looked beautiful.
There was a free shuttle that took us to the mall which was only a 5 minute drive.
The staff were extremely friendly and when I asked where a stadium was that I was looking for the guy looked it up for me and printed out a map, which was very helpful.
The foyer was clean and inviting with water and tea on offer.
Free parking.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Narelle M.,
It is so great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We are fortunate to have an amazing team of people that truly care about our guests and strive to provide them with the best experience possible. We are so proud of our property and what we have to offer. It is comments like yours that make us even more motivated!

596 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Most of the HGI's I stay in begin to run together but some of them do stand out a bit more than others. This property is one of those due to the following: updated decor, cleam rooms with cold AC, larger than average fitness room, excellent bar area with a good selection for wine, beer, liquor and eats, quiet/modern rooms, nice pool area, good food in the restaurant, free parking and a helpful front desk staff. I love the consistent quality of HGI's and appreciate the better ones. Another bonus; the doors don't slam!

Dear HiltonHonors25yr,

Thank you for the review. I am pleased that we were a ‘stand out HGI’ in your eyes! We appreciate your comments and I hope that you will be staying with us again in the future.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

With people like Silvana the place is a great place to stay. She is just one of the many that make my stay enjoyable. I plan to stay there when in town. I suggest you consider staying there if your plans take you to Tampa St Pete in Florida

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Prhard,
I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad we were able to accommodate you and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Deerfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was staying at the hotel for business and the day of check-out I had a meeting until 2:30 at the hotel and I needed to pump afterwards as I am a nursing mother. They let me check-out at 3pm with no additional charge and were extremely friendly and courteous.

Dear Jill H.,
It was our pleasure to help you out! I am glad that we were able to make things a little easier for you and we certainly appreciate you staying with us. Hopefully we will see you in the near future!
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I cannot express the service we received immediately upon check-in. Silvana made us feel like we were the only guest she cared about which made us feel special! SHe really went out of her way to make our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. We will defintely return to this hotel if we are ever int he area again.

Room Tip: The pool area was so relaxing and clean that I felt I was at a resort by the beach and not even remo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Nena H.,
Thanks so much. I appreciate your loyalty and we love our returning guests! There is no doubt that you are ‘special’ and I’m glad that you felt that while you were here with us. It was really nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Tampa.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Rosie was extremely nice and helpful upon checking in. I wasn't feeling good and she searched the office for medicine that was out on the shelf. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It's a standard Hilton Garden Inn set up. The hotel restaurant was delicious, i had the beef medallions and it was extremely tender. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Poochahm,
I am so pleased that you had the chance to meet Rosie! You were definitely in good hands as she goes out of her way to care for our guests. I will make sure that she has a chance to read your wonderful comments. I agree with you about our Coast restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is just as good! I really hope that we have another opportunity to serve you soon.
Baldwin, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Never any surprises. Always clean, wifi always works, bed always comfortable. Easy access to virtually anywhere in Tampa. It is near two big shopping malls, and lots of restaurants abound. But like most of Florida, you really need a car to get around. Highly recommended.

Stayed October 2013
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Glenn,
Thank you for recommending our property to other guests traveling to Tampa and for choosing to be our guest! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport we appreciate your business and your review! If you find yourself back in town, I hope you will continue use our property and we wish you safe travels in the future!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!