“Clean, excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cruise Transportation
Ranked #4 of 159 hotels in Tampa
“Clean, excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at the HGI for a one night business trip. Lobby and hotel is new and clean. Rooms are clean and very large. All rooms have a jacuzzi tub. Restaurant bar and lobby are great as well. I would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear jth1180.
I appreciate you making comments on Tripadvisor for us. We are the perfect fit for business travelers without a doubt! I’m glad you enjoyed our Coast restaurant and the Reel Lobby bar. We are looking forward to your next stay!

609 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent property, convenient to the airport, mall and cruise terminal. Very friendly and helpful staff that make you feel like they've known you for years. The restaurant has an excellent breakfast buffet and the dinner experience is casual, yet classy. The bar provides for a friendly environment to root for your favorite college or pro football team with three large tv's and comfortable seating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Thomas B,

I want to thank you for your recent stay with us, as well for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and I am glad to hear that our property fits your needs when traveling to the Tampa area. I hope that you will continue to use Hilton hotels and we wish you safe travels in the future!

Thanks!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

From check in to departure, excellent experience. My room was very spacious and modern. The staff (particularly Rosie) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend staying here. When I travel, I typically look for hotels that have a fitness area. The fitness room was very organized and had several machines.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Putinwork,
I am happy to hear that you highly recommend our property! Rosie is definitely an asset and valuable member of our hospitality team. I will let her know that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable. Please stop in the next time that you are in the area!
Silvana G
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am an experienced traveler and I think that Bayana, the young girl at the front desk in the morning of Sunday, September 22, 3013, was one of the best I have come acrossed over the years. If she is a reflection of the quality of service of your hotel chain, I think that it speaks well for the organization.

Room Tip: Please read above. The service at the front desk was outstanding.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Armando V.,
Thank you for your kind remarks concerning Dayana. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I know she will be thrilled by your recognition. We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our valued guests! I hope that we see you the next time that you visit the area.
Fort Knox, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed here 4 times (May 26, Aug 4, Sep 6, and Sep 20, 2013). The location cannot be beat. You are moments from the airport, a good mall, places to eat, and easy access to major roads and highways. The first was fine. Aug 4, when we checked out the front desk gentleman seemed put out that we asked a question. Hilton gave us some extra bonus points. September, we accidentally left our speed charger for the ipad2 in the room. It was never found and we called back as soon as our plane landed. Jonathon, a manager was the only one who called back, but that was after we called back because we had not received a response from the original person. So trying to be reasonable, we stayed again on Sept 20, 2013. Again, location is convenient. They gave us a breakfast voucher to make up for the missing charger, but we were not able to use it because of our flight time. We spoke to the ladies there in the afternoon. When we returned that evening (late), a new front desk woman was there and did not know what we were talking about and could not offer ANY solution...We travel every weekend to Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota ...we will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chris B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Mike and Joanna

On Behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Bay Airport/Westshore’s team, please accept our apologies for failing to meet your expectations during your current stay here. Rest assure your concerns have been addressed with the appropriate team members. I cannot express how deeply concerned I was to learn that we had failed to meet your expectation. We offer no excuse, only another chance to win back your faith in Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Bay Airport/Westshore hotel.
I am really hoping to speak to you personally regarding your experience. Please advise as to the best way to reach you.
We appreciate patronage and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please contact me directly at (813) 465-5304.

Christopher J. Bryant
(813) 289-2700
chris.bryant@hilton.com
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed last minute at this airport hotel. Good value for money, lovely rooms, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Great stop over, free parking and we got a free breakfast. Staff friendly and efficient would definitely use again

Room Tip: Kingsize room was worth the difference
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Lesly T.,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to know that we met your expectations. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I hope to see you again if you find yourself in Tampa! We truly appreciate you sharing the details of your experience with us.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am and airline captain for a major US carrier, on a day in December 2012 my bag exited the hotel van on a major highway and was run over by a lady in a minivan. I was able to get my bag (what was left of it) returned to me at the hotel by the lady driving the van because of identification that I had on the bag. The hotel van service is provided by a park-and-ride company that moves people from the airport to the hotel and the park-and-ride companies parking lot. The owner of the park-and-ride company was very nice and said he would replace everything in my bag, however when that task was completed the owner of the park-and-ride company offered me a substantial less amount to replace my bag. I felt that I should not have to make up the difference to replace my bag because of neglect from the park-and-ride company to not shut the back door and allow my bag to fall out on the highway. I contacted Christopher Bryant the operations manager of Hilton Garden Inn and I briefed the gentleman on the situation that the park-and-ride company was offering me a substantial less amount to replace my items. Mr. Christopher Brian advised me that he would speak to the owner of the park-and-ride company and would call me back in less than one hour, within 30 minutes Christopher called me back and he said there would be a check in the mail for the full amount to replace my bag. I applaud Christopher and the management team at the Hilton Garden Inn for taking the task at hand to make sure all my items were replaced by the park-and-ride company. I cannot thank them enough for running a business like all businesses should be run.
I highly recommend anybody that needs an airport location in the Tampa area to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn and I cannot thank Christopher enough for helping me resolve the problem with my bag.
Sincerely Michael K airline captain in US.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!