“Awesome Crew!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 hotels in Tampa
New York City, New York
“Awesome Crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have to say everyone from the waitress at the restaurant to the host at the front desk, even the shuttle bus drivers were extremely helpful, friendly and pleasant. We had a mishap with our car rental and were at the mercy of the hotel complimentary shuttle bus which turned out to be great, because of their frequency back and forth. When we left I left my hat in the back of a cab and the hotel was nice enough to not only get my hat from the driver, but hold it for a whole week until I could get back there to pick it up. Dyna at the front desk was super helpful and friendly. Lillian the server in the restaurant was super friendly and accommodating. Just an overall great experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: We stayed in a junior suite and it was very nice, no complaints.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Stephanie B,
I am thrilled to hear that you were happy with your stay. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Lilly and Dayana. They are always glad to know when they have helped to brighten someone’s day! We do our best to go above and beyond whenever possible. I look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to our area!

606 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Nokomis, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just used this hotel for a one night stay prior to a very early flight to Vancouver. Front desk staff was helpful, friendly and courteous. Room was wonderful with great linens, quiet air conditioner, plenty of amenities (coffee, tea, micro, refrigerator, soaps and lotions.) Personalized sleep number bed did not work but mattress was still comfortable. Long term parking for airport guests was safe, clean and convenient. Shuttle at 5am was prompt, pleasant and clean. Would stay here again in a minute!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I stay here regularly on business. As with all HGI locations you know what to expect. Well maintained property. Good service. It's convenient to the airport, the shopping mall and quite a few recent restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear JMV08,
We really appreciate our returning guests. I am so happy that you feel at home here! We look forward to your next trip and thanks again for the kind words.
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I needed to use the business center to check in for my flight. My cell phone ran out of power so I was able to use the land line phone in the office to make a 1-800 call. I needed to use the printer to print my boarding pass and that worked as well. The provided computer did exactly what I needed. It was a nice stay over all and I was really impressed with the business center.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is in general a reliable chain for business travel. Always a business center available for printing something quickly, free WiFi, quick breakfast etc.

The Tampa Airport Westshore added excellent customer service to the mix.

When it rained during my trip, there was an umbrella stand with loaners ready for use.

When I came in from work one day and wanted coffee but there was none out the bartender ran to make fresh pot.

Plus I received an excellent recommendation for Cuban food at La Teresita.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Steve G.
Thanks so much for your review. I am happy to see that we lived up to our HGI mantra ‘Everything right where you need it’. We are blessed with a great team that goes ‘above and beyond’ on a daily basis! It makes it all worthwhile when our valued guests notice. Thanks for making our day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

As a flight attendant, I stay in a lot of places. This place is great. The Staff were all wonderful. Clean and comfortable rooms. extremely quiet and a convenient location. Definitely look forward to my return.

• Stayed July 2013
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Isabellasabuelo,

I really enjoyed meeting you and it was a pleasure to have you at our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on Tripadvisor, it means a lot to us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Wondeful staff at the front desk and the manager who was extra kind to our large group. Definitely a top notch customer focused team. We had a lot of bags and they were very helpful in finding storage space. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Cafecafecafe,

It was so much fun meeting all of you last night! I hope you all enjoyed your breakfast this morning. Have a great time on your trip and safe travels!

Silvana G.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!