“Nice surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Texas
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for business. Great proximity to airport and International Plaza mall. Had room service the first night and it was delicious -- a nice surprise. Very friendly front desk staff. Limited parking without using the ramp across the street. Will stay here again next time I go back to Tampa.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear SLKspingirl,

We like nothing better than to be a ‘nice surprise’ to our guests. I’m so excited that you loved your room service experience with our Coast restaurant! Nothing like a freshly made gourmet meal delivered to your room after a long day. It doesn’t get much easier than that right? I know when we are sold out that the parking spaces immediately around the hotel have a tendency to get snapped up but as a reminder the parking garage is always complimentary to our guests. Looking forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed with my sister and we both were extremely pleased with the hotel. The service was great. Most went out of their way to provide what we needed. The free shuttle service was a godsend. Not only did they pick us up and take us to the airport but they have shuttle service to the malls nearby. I believe there were three of them. Came in very handy since neither one of us wanted to drive.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Milliroc,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We try to go that extra mile to insure our guest’s complete satisfaction. The shuttle service is a big plus when staying at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa/Airport Westshore. There are so many great restaurants and shopping opportunities in our immediate area (along with our own Coast restaurant which is amazing!) and the shuttle will drop you off and pick you up at both International Plaza as well as Westshore Mall (which also has a movie theatre). ‘Everything right where you need it’ when you stay with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

You can't go wrong with this hotel. I've stayed a total of four nights here this year and loved it. On my last stay, manager Silvana went out of her way to get me a room by the side door because of a chronic ankle injury. Amazing staff every single time.

Hi Mr. Gatsby!

We appreciate you sharing your experiences at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. I hope you are feeling better the next time I see you! It is our goal to be your ‘home away from home’ when you are in Tampa.
Rotonda West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed there because we had an early morning flight to Maine. We were able to leave our car there for 9 days free. The shuttle was on time and very easy. The motel was nice, clean and we were able to have free drinks/snacks on the 10th floor. Then walked to Charlies for a great steak.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear llrflorida,

Thank you for participating through Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and staff, especially Dayana McPherson, went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Her great attitude and attentiveness made the stay that more special. The amenities also were great and added to the wonderful experience. The hotel made my mom's birthday weekend very memorable. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time we are in the Tampa area. The only compliant I have is parking. When we decided to go out, late at night, and then go back to the hotel to park. It was challenging.

• Stayed July 2013
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Magui76,

I am so happy you were able to celebrate your Mom’s birthday at our property. I know your comments will make Dayana’s day! I’m sorry that parking was an inconvenience for you. In the event that you are able to visit us again the parking garage is also complimentary while you are staying with us. Thanks again for your valued feedback!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, food was very tasty, close to the international mall and beach. My family and I enjoyed the rooms with the comfort adjustable beds, and the whole place was very clean. The staff really went out of their way to make every there feel welcomed and like friends. Rosie the dining hostess and David the bar tender stand out, as does the manager Jonathan, for their top notch above and beyond service.

Dear Elizabeth F.,

We appreciate your kind remarks especially about our staff. I will certainly pass them on to Rosie, Jonathan, and David! We are blessed with an amazing team that truly takes pride in serving our guests. I agree with you about our Coast restaurant. Their dishes are absolutely delicious! Thanks again and safe travels.
Sunland, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I booked this hotel at the last minute when I needed to spend the night near Tampa Int'l. What a great find. Dayana, the front desk person, was super helpful and friendly. She took car of everything. The room was great, beds were comfy, hotel grounds were very nice. Shuttle service to and from the airport was very fast, which is what we needed. We were even able to grab a full breakfast before heading off for an early flight. Would highly recommend, and definitely will stay here again when I'm in Tampa.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Marcy B.,

I am so excited that you consider our hotel a ‘find’. Dayana is truly as asset and we receive many compliments on her service. She will be so happy to know that she helped make your stay more enjoyable. I’m also pleased that you were able to enjoy our amazing Coast restaurant! We take great pride in the exceptional dining experience that we are able to offer our guests. Hopefully you will visit us again in the near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!