“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
charleston, United States
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Me and my family genuinely enjoyed this hotel from check in to checkout. I would highly reccomend this hotel as it is conveintly close to shopping facilities and restuarants. The staff at this hotel rocks! We will be back!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Keith, Thank you for your recent posting on your visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport. I am thrilled you had a great stay. Thank you for commenting on our “Rocking” staff. We all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tampa.

Safe Travels,
Todd Kinney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I Stayed here during a work trip. I found the rooms to appropriately comfortable, the rest of the facilities are clean and present a pleasant atmosphere, but the Staff is what made the stay memorable. I was constantly greeted with genuinely friendly smiles by all members. Guest Services Supervisor, Silvana Greene was quick to help me with a room assignment issue I had. While the restaurant staff made, notably Amber, made sure I was well taken care of at the dinner table. The next time I visit Tampa I will make sure this hotel is the place I stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Andrew, Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport on your recent visit to Tampa. We are pleased that our staff made your stay enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with Sil and Amber. Our team takes a lot of pride in ensuring that our all of guest receive great service while they are here. I am glad they delivered. Hope to see you again!

Safe Travels,
Todd Kinney
Tamarac, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is simply stunning! I would recommend anyone stay here; our check-in/out process went smoothly, the staff is very nice and our room was beautiful! My significant other and I have nothing bad to say about our stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Latoya B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the HGI Tampa Airport Westshore and for giving us the opportunity to host you at our hotel. I am glad that you found our facility to be the perfect fit for your needs and I hope you will continue to choose our property when returning back to the area.

Thank you again for your business and we wish you safe travels in the future!
Twinsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here from July 11- July 17th. The entire time was relaxing and enjoyable. The staff was very nice. This hotel was the best! It exceeded our expectations. The rooms were clean, spacious and the property is well maintained. Todd and Silvana were very accommodating. keep up the good work! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
Dear Glenda A,

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Tampa Airport Westshore! It was our pleasure having you as our guest and I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. I also would like to thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. Our staff is dedicated to providing the very best for our customers and it looks like we were successful during your visit.

Whenever returning to the area, I hope you will continue to choose our Hilton Garden Inn and we wish you safe travels in the future!
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel property since it opened and the reason why is the staff. A hotel is just a building but when you put the staff in it, it becomes a different building. The staff is what makes me keep coming back and also is the reason it is so hard to get a room at this hotel during peak winter season. The consistency of the staff's performance is quite something and as a result I can highly recommend this hotel to any road warrior. Word to the wise. BOOK EARLY!

Room Tip: The hotel faces north south so that's a good thing in the summer as you will not get direct sun...
Dear Chuck,

I want to thank you for being our guest over the past few years as your travels have brought you to Tampa. It has been our pleasure to not only host you, but also to get to know you. We are truly excited that you have moved here to Tampa and we are looking forward to having you as our official neighbor. I hope that even though you are now in Tampa, you will still come for a weekend visit or maybe even for dinner once in awhile at our Coast restaurant!

Again thank you for your business over the years and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our 2nd stopover here. A perfect place to stay near the airport. Warm welcome from Cathy on Front Desk. Comfortable beds, great pool & fantastic breakfast thanks to Eric our server & Jamie the chef. All the staff we met were friendly & a credit to hotel manager Todd Kinney.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
Dear Jenny G,

Thank you for your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa airport westshore! It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am glad to see that you enjoyed your visit. Our staff is dedicated to providing the very best in hotel accommodations and reviews like this let us know we are definitely headed in the right direction!

I hope you will continue to use Hilton hotels when traveling and that you will come back and visit us sometime here in Tampa Florida!

Thanks and safe travels!
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stay here every time I am in Tampa for work. Great, clean hotel with convenient and safe parking. Service is friendly (thank you Dayana) and helpful. There are several "go-to" stores within 5 min drive including Target and Whole Foods. This hotel is a perfect choice if you are traveling on business to the Tampa Bay Area.

Dear Wrktrvlr2011,

On behalf of the staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us while in the Tampa area. We too feel as if we are a great little property; offering an assortment of room types, hotel amenities and a convenient location to a lot of local restaurants and shopping here in the Westshore area. Top it off with our one of a kind customer service and we are the perfect fit for any traveler looking for accommodations here in Tampa.

I hope that you will continue to use our property whenever returning to the area and we wish you safe travels in the future!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!