“Nicely executed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Florida
“Nicely executed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Some places just function like a well-oiled machine. From Silvana's cheery greeting to Lillian's attentive service, each interaction made my four-night experience a pleasure.

I stayed in 302, which was perfectly-appointed for a business traveler and like, most business hotels, offered all the amenities ergonomically placed for easy access. The bed's firmness was adjustable, and that is a huge plus for those of us that appreciate firm beds.

All in all, excellent value for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Lord H,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with, as well as taking the time to write a review in regards to your experience while at our property. I appreciate your kind words and more specifically mentioning the attentive customer service you received by both Silvana and Lillian! Our staff is on daily pursuit to be the very best when it comes to customer service and I can't wait to share your comments with the staff.

I hope that whenever returning to the area, you will continue to use our property as we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Safe travels,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. From the time we arrived at the airport, everything from pickup from the airport to check in was very efficient. Staff, from front desk, to managers, to cleaning staff, to restaurant staff are all courteous and friendly. Very well run establishment.

Definitely recommended. There is no noise from the airport.

Dear Worldtravelorplus,

I woud like to first and foremost thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Tampa, as well as taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay! In addition I am glad to see that you found our hotel to be the perfect fit for your needs while on the road! From our second to none customer serivce to our one of a kind "Coast" restuarant; we are always eager to provide the very best in hotel accommodations and I am truly glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope whenever returning to the Tampa area you will continue to use our property as we look forward to having you as a return guest!

Thanks and safe travels,
Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was the best Garden Inn I have stayed in. Driving up to the hotel gave me a good feeling that it was clean and modern. I was greeted by Dayana at the front desk as if we were friends from the past. She was helpful, courteous and efficient. She was proud of her hotel and rightfully so. The restaurant was the best in value and quality for both dinner and breakfast. Outstanding chef and wait staff. The hotel is clean from lobby to rooms. I don't get to Tampa that often, but when I do, this is the place I will stay.

Dear Jill R,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport and for taking the time to write a review. In addition I am more than elated to see how satisfied you were with our property. We are always eager to provide a great product with second to none customer service and I am thrilled to see that this was the type of experience you had!

Whenever returning to the Tampa area we look forward to having you as a repeat guest and we wish you safe travels in the future!

Thanks and best wishes!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I needed to be in Tampa for a business and this hotel was convenient, and priced well. I was greeted by a very friendly and professional staff who have now gone above the call of duty three times. The most impressive was that my kids evidently took my brush out of my travel kit, i went down to the desk to see if that was something they had (as some hotels do) but they did not. Rosie at the front desk told me that she had to be back early in the morning and she actually picked up a brush for me. They have exceeded my expectations since i arrived. The room is clean, the food is good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Joe J,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying with us. I am so thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay and I am even more excited to hear about the customer service you received from Rosie. Here at our hotel we really strive to go above and beyond for our customers and it looks like Rosie did just that!!

Whenever returning to the hotel Tampa area, I hope you will continue to use our Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Thanks and safe travel,
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wow. My Mom and I were so surprised to find such a fabulous, gourmet restaurant here. We were staying as hotel guests on our way to a cruise out of Tampa. We did not want to go out to dinner and tried the hotel restuarant, not expecting much.
"Coast" is seriously good, with a varied menu, well staffed and surprisingly well priced! Great prices in fact ....the duck and mango quesadillas were to die for. We shared a lot of appetitizers and found each dish to be exceptional. Stay at this hotel and have a great meal if you are coming in and out of Tampa airport!

Dear Jeri0,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Tampa and for your fantastic feedback about our Coast Restaurant. We have a great Food & Beverage team here at the Hilton Garden Inn and our staff works hard every day at preparing delicious and creative meals for our guest! I hope that when returning to the Tampa area you will continue to stay with us and we wish you safe travels on all your future adventures!

Best wishes!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

First time staying at this property, I only stayed one night for business but the front desk customer service was so great that I had to write the review. I was greeted with a smile from the 2 front desk ladies Rosie and Dayana. They were very nice and cordial. They also recommended a nice place for dinner.

Thank you again for a great stay, I'll be back soon

Dear ALFAOrlando_Florida,

I want to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I am elated to hear about your experience and the customer service that you received while staying with us. Dayana and Rosie are both excellent Guest Service Agents and they both will be excited to know they had a positive impact on your stay.

We look forward to your future return and hope you will continue to use Hilton hotel whenever traveling worldwide.

Thanks and safe travels!
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Overall the rooms were average. May be a little dated on carpet. A/C can be ice cold or hot. Everything else good.

The front desk attendants were nice and professional. It is what I expect at Hilton Garden Inns, wherever I stay.

However, Silvana & Rosie were exceptional. I commend them, and hotel management for hiring them.

Restaurant service was very good.

Room Tip: Higher floors have hotter A/C. Stay in lower floors if you want better cooling. It is hot in the su...
Dear Richard T,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Tampa. Here at the Hilton Garden Inn we strive to provide the very best customer service and I am glad that Silvana and Rosie provided you with exceptional service. I also would like to thank you for sharing your concerns with the a/c in your room. I will make sure to discuss your review with our chief engineer so that can continue our journey to being the very best hotel in the Tampa neighborhood!

Thanks and safe travels!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!