“Nice place to stay in Tampe on a business trip.” 4 of 5 stars

Cruise Transportation
Ranked #4 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Apache Junction
“Nice place to stay in Tampe on a business trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great stay on a business trip to Tampa.
Exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Property is clean and well maintained. Good size room and and although not luxurious they are very pleasant and comfortable.

Breakfast buffet was pretty good and the dinner menu and food was better than aveage.

I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. I am pleased you found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I also am glad you found time to dine in our restaurant. We hope to see you here again in the future!

Todd Kinney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Silvana provides exceptional service each time I'm on campus. I'm a frequent traveler and she makes it a point to greet me by name when I arrive. Because of team members like Silvana and the customer experience they provide it makes being away from home easier.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Cccolley, Thank you for the kind wards about Sil and our staff. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to our property. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. They really enjoy see what our guest have to say. See you back here soon!

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

So close to the airport…but, did not hear planes all night
Stayed there to catch a 7AM flight after a 4-night stay in St. Pete Beach.
Room was great…only issue was that the air conditioner had a bit of a stale smell…and, we could have changed rooms…but, were too lazy. The front desk called 30 – 40 minutes after we checked in to make sure everything in the room was fine…that would have been our chance to complain about the air.

Bed & pillows were great….shower was great.

While walking around outside, a shuttle bus drove up and offered to drive us to the mall…apparently they run a shuttle.

Dinner was at hotel bar/lounge…and, the salmon was the best meal during the entire trip. Martinis & glasses of wine were more expensive that expected….but, good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear traveler, Thank you for your recent posting on our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our location, Dinner and lounge. You are correct; The Salmon is a great meal! We are sorry about the AC unit, and we will have our maintenance team take a look at it. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you hear again.

Safe Travels,
oviedo, fl, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hotel is still fairly new. Lobby, restaurant, and rooms are in excellent condition. Rooms are a decent size and very comfortable. Beds include adjustable firmness. Free in-room wireless internet with adequate speed and reliable connection. Good channel selection on in-room TV. Restaurant provides excellent breakfast (not free but reasonable). Convenient location near airport, highways, and a major shopping mall with plenty of shops and a good selection of restaurants..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear James G,

I want to thank you choosing to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to have the right amenities and be the right location to meet your needs.

I hope that whenever returning to the Tampa area you will continue to use our hotel, as well as other Hilton family hotels when traveling worldwide.

Safe travels,
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this facility. Bright and cheery describes the location and the staff, who was very helpful and friendly (esp Silvana). Room was clean, as was the overall property. Surprisingly quiet which leads me to believe it is well insulated. Nice restaurant, reasonably priced breakfast considering the the selection and service. Easy access to the parking garage. Lots of onsite extras (laundry access, pool, etc).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear abcraig7,

I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel to be the perfect fit for your trip to Tampa. In addition, I can’t wait to share with Silvana your kind words. Silvana is always eager to meet the needs of our guest and I know she will be more than elated to see your review.

Thanks and safe travels
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at the Hiton-Garden Inn, Tampa on the last leg of our week long vacation. The front desk staff (Rosie) was great in every way. We were pleasanly surprised by the quality of the food at the restaurant along with the service. I would stay again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Terry 267,

I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us while here in the Tampa area, as well as let you know it was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest! I enjoyed reading your positive feedback in regards to your stay and I was elated to hear that Rosie provided you with the customer service in which Hiltons are known for!

I hope that when returning to the Tampa area you will continue to use our Hilton Garden Inn, as well as additional Hilton family hotels when traveling worldwide.

Thanks and safe travels!
Long Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I had accomodations at this hotel. The service at the restaurant was beyond expectations. One person that comes to mind is Rosie that went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be back!

Room Tip: Every room is great
Dear SS,

I want to thank you for your recent stay with us, as well as taking the time to write a review! I am thrilled to hear about the great service that you received from one of our team members Rosie! Rosie is one of our more recent associates to join the team and I can’t wait to share with her the success she is already bringing to our hotel!

I hope you will continue to use our Hilton Garden Inn when traveling to the Tampa area and as always we wish you safe travels!

Thanks and be well!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!