You added Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Davenport, United States
“Tampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent place to stay with easy access from downtown Tampa Florida. Rooms exceptionally clean and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was plentiful. Highly reccomend the bed and breakfast package. Great value for the money!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Sherry N,

I want to thank you choosing to stay with at the Hilton Garden Tampa Airport Westshore, as well as taking the time to write a review. I was elated to see that you enjoyed your visit and we can’t wait to get the opportunity to host you again!

I hope whenever back in the area you will continue to use our HGI Tamps, as well as Hilton hotels worldwide!

Thanks and safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Silvana went out of her way to make my bad flights turn into a very good day she was very kind courteous professional and I really appreciate it. I had a trip from Oregon to Tampa that took well over 17 hours with the redeye flying here and checked in this morning and your staff Silvana specially was doing everything she could to turn that day around and she did a very good job of it and I will stay here again

• Stayed June 2013
Dear GSG Man,

I want to personally thank you for your review on Tripadvisor and I can’t wait to share this with Silvana! She is always trying to go above and beyond for our guest and your review shows her dedication to making sure every guest has a great stay! I hope that you will continue to use Hilton hotels when traveling, as well as the HGI Tampa airport westshore whenever back in the area.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located near the airport and is within easy driving distance to most areas of Tampa.
The hotel is in excellent shape, everthing is in very good condition and has free covered parking.
Check in is smooth and friendly with a very professional staff. My king room was well appointed with a couch, work desk, microwave and fridge. Everything was in working order and clean. Beds are very comfortable.
Location does not offer shops or restaurants in walking distance but a short drive has many options.
The off season pricing is very competive and the great service makes this a very good stay for business. This is not a hotel for vacations as it is not near tourist sites.
I will stay here again for business trips. This is my new go to place in the Tampa area.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear rszAtlanta_GA,

I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we will be your new preferred hotel for business trips in the Tampa area. Here at Hilton Garden Inn our mantra is “Everything, right where you need it” and it seems in this case we were spot on.

If I can of any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let me know and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!
homestead, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Even though there were MANY young people at the property for a concert - the staff did an excellent job of honoring my Hilton Honors status and provided excellent service throughout our stay! The quality and selection of the Room Service items is outstanding.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Ms. Denise Ellen,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review and we appreciate your positive feedback. We always strive to provide great customer service along with top notch amenities and I am glad that you found both our service and room service menu to be exactly that! If you find yourself headed back to the Tampa area I hope you will continue to look at our hotel for overnight accommodations.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was a great experience to stay in this hotel specially the front desk lady Dayana. She was very professional, full of energy and very courteous. Dayana directed us to a local Cuban restaurant and it was also a great time and awesome food. The hotel is very clean with comfortable rooms and close to everything. I personally stay at hotels at least 10 to 15 times per month and these hotel is great. Ms. Dayana is an asset to this hotel, wish more hotels had someone like her at the front desk.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Jose T,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words in regards to our Guest Service Agent Dayana. We too feel that she is an asset to our team and every day we are excited to see the energy and enthusiasm that she brings with her to work. I hope that when returning to the area you will continue to use our Hilton Garden Inn and that you will always be greeted with the same great customer service that Dayana has set the stage for!

Lake Mary, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from May 24th-27th and overall I had no complaints. The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. The young lady at the front desk Dayana was very nice and always helpful. I did have an issue with the showerhead in my room which was promptly replaced. My keys malfunctioned a few times but were always replaced quickly. The beds have the adjustable firmness feature, the air conditioning worked fine and at night the rooms were quiet. The pool area is adequate and the parking situation is efficient. I had breakfast twice, yes it is a little pricey but par for what you pay at similar establishments. If you want to save a few bucks there is a Denny's and IHOP in the vicinity. Also A Cheescake factory in a nearby luxury mall. Even though the airport is very close plane noise was never an issue. Very close proximity to 275 without the traffic noise. If I could get the same price I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joesupra,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore. We aim to provide the very best in customer service and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have shared this review with the staff, as well as Dayana and it really made her day to know that her efforts was such an important part to the success of your stay! In addition, I am sorry that there were a few hiccups during your visit, however pleased to know that we recovered quickly.

I hope that when returning to the Tampa area, you will continue to utilize our Hilton Garden Inn and that you have the same experiences whenever using Hilton hotels worldwide!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This location is across the street from the airport but was very quiet. Did not hear any plane noise. Close to everything, clean and comfortable rooms. Staff was friendly and willing to help. Cookies in the lobby were delicious. Parking in parking garage very convenient and nice tone able to park under cover from the hot Florid sun.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear LMartin626,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property and I am more than thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you ever find yourself headed back to the Tampa area, I hope you will continue to use our property, as well as Hilton hotels worldwide.

Thanks and safe travels.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!