On our first visit to Busch Gardens themepark my teenage son and I stayed here from Jan. 2 until Jan. 5, 2011. We had checked one hotel across the street but were very displeased with it, thus we headed here to check it out and were very impressed and satisfied with the overall quality we observed. First impression: cleanliness, organization, up to date decor and quality of such decor. Second impression: the front desk staff were very attentive and professional towards your needs or need of help around the area(the manager was there-on a Sunday afternoon- and helped check us in along with her assistant and all with a smile and a happy attitude, we felt welcomed). Third impression: The rest of the hotel staff also shared the same attitude about their job and it showed in the quality of their work, very detailed. Overall impression: Yes, my family and I will return and recommend this hotel. Special thanks to Ms. Myra and her assistant for the daily breakfast served(quality), also Ms. Livery for her and her co-workers attention to detail with room quality and needs; the young lady from New Jersey that works the front desk(Ms. Jennifer I believe-forgot the name but not the heart attitude) great advice about local eateries they were very good suggestions. Thank you, it was a memorable stay. Lord willing will see all of you soon. P.S. The Beds and Pillows were 'sooo' comfortable we rested well!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa