We got in early to Tampa so we could go to Busch Gardens, we called while en route to ask about a shuttle from the hotel so we didnt have to pay the $15 parking fee. We talked to Vanessa who told us they did and just stop by the hotel and they would get us there. When we arrived at the hotel we were pleasantly suprised to find out our room was ready. We checked in and went down to the lobby and only waited 15 min before a shuttle got there. Rolando was our driver, what a pleasant and entertaining guy. Felt very safe in the vehicle with his driving. Rolando was just a phone call away when we were ready to be picked up from Busch Gardens. So prompt. Front desk 3-11 shift: my kids couldn't stop praising how nice the girl was at the front desk and these are 2 teenage boys that I have.
The hotel: we had a 2 queen suite and the size was great for a famiy of 5. The convenience of the microwave and mini fridge were a nice bonus. The only issues I had in the room was the exhaust fan in the bathroom really needs to be cleaned (a pet peeve of mine) and the room smelled a lot like patchoile (sp?). They should also put a sign on their air conditioners at the window that they are controlled by a thermostat on the wall. We thought all the controls had been broken off and i was freezing till I found the thermostat over by the couch (kinda hidden). The common areas were so clean. Great job holiday inn staff.
I definitely would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa