Overall, I was pretty impressed with the hotel. There were some minor things that were a bit bothersome, but we were here for a short stay so it was nothing to make a big deal about. I can't speak for all of the rooms, but our blankets had a couple of dark stains resembling blood near the head of the bed, the carpeting also had a few dark spots as well. In the bathroom, on the floor and in the shower there was quite a bit of hair left behind from the previous guest/cleaning. If I can notice it after 10 hours of driving and right after pulling back the curtain, then it was something that probably shouldn't have been missed.
In other words, you can see roller coasters of Busch gardens from the entrance. With that being said, the hotel the slightly busy when we checked in, but the staff that we encountered was very friendly with check-in, and as we were coming and going. If being around families and kids aren't really you're thing, this seems to be a family friendly hotel, but it does seem to be fairly quiet once inside of the room. Breakfast was decent, didn't check out the pool since it rained for the duration of our stay. If we have to come down here again we will be sure to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.