With excellent service seemingly being a thing of the past, I was more than pleased with my entire stay this week. In the area for an on-site business meeting, I had to choose a property that was close to the facility without a lack of safety and cleanliness for the other meeting attendees who needed to stay overnight.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites was a perfect choice. Literally walking distance to Busch Gardens, you'd think it would be packed with rambunctious families and run down from the in and out visitors. I found a parking spot right up front near the door and was greeted with a warm welcome. The check-in was smooth, the lobby was very open, clean and decorated in a contemporary executive style decor. My room was on the 3rd of four floors. I was worried that I might be troubled at night with someone running around upstairs but that was not the case at all. My suite, very clean, had plenty of room, ample lighting and again, it's just nicely decorated. It was definitely not the Holiday Inn you remember from a kid with the corny comforter and icky carpet.
I felt welcomed, taken care of and safe. I wasn't interrupted during my 3 days stay with any noise, and they gave me a welcome call late enough where I could settle in and get unpacked. When I woke up the first morning, I had a wonderful card slid under my door welcoming me. It was great! Drew was a dream, he printed my gym guest pass for L.A. Fitness and was just very attentive the entire time. Staff is excellent.
I travel A LOT and I have stayed in some of the best hotel/resort/villas...this little treasure is perfect in it's market segment for what it is...a great little select service property in Tampa. If you're in this part of town and need a good place you can trust and return to, hands down this is a great choice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf-Busch Gardens Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites is adjacent to Busch Gardens / Adventure Island and is the closest hotel to the University of South Florida and University Community Health Hospital. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the new Holiday Inn in Tampa, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, located within walking distance of the hotel. Your family will love staying at our Florida Green Lodging designated hotel in Tampa. We're located just off I-275, directly across the street from Busch Gardens and just a mile away from USF and University Community Health Hospital. Located in the heart of Tampa, we are in close proximity to several other local attractions, including Lowry Park Zoo, Port of Tampa, Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry. Business travelers will appreciate the amenities and services provided at our hotel too! Our Green Lodging hotel is in close proximity to many area businesses, such as Syniverse, Verizon Information Technologies, USAA and the Anheuser-Busch and the Yuengling Breweries. In addition, we provide meeting space that can accommodate up to 60 people with free wireless Internet access. While staying at our tropically landscaped Tampa hotel, you can enjoy our premium amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary, hot breakfast bar. Book your reservations now to take advantage of our great Tampa, FL hotel room deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.