“I was shocked on how great this hotel is!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2807 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #31 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Panama
“I was shocked on how great this hotel is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been travelling to FL from overseas for the last 5 consecutive years. I finally managed to plan a trip to Tampa.. I booked a Vacation Package through Busch Gardens that included a two night stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
The front desk employee was great and eager to assist. Kuddos to Arnie! Kuddos to Rolando, the shuttle driver, who was very helpful as well.
Check-in smoothly, the room was on the ground floor (very clean and neat, the bed was extremely comfortable as well as tha A/C).
Breakfast was ok, including cinammon rolls, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, pancakes, omelettes, fruit, etc...
There is a Taco Bell and Burger King at walking distance. I did not go there though, I went to a Red Lobster even closer! There is also an Olive Garden.
I was impressed at how the shuttle service went to and from the park all day long, even during the Howl-o-Scream event and picked me up with no issues at 1:30 am!
The fitness room and pool are nicely kept. I have been to many hotels, and this will certainly be a repeat when I visit Tampa again.
Cheers!

Room Tip: I don't know if all the rooms are the same or if I got a better room due to a vacation package w...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Ryan C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Hello! This is how I want everyone to feel about their stay with us! We are thrilled you loved your stay with us. We all work very hard to make each and every one of our guests feel exactly how you described us in your review. Holiday Inn Express’s like ours are very common in the States. We all strive as hard as we can to create Great Hotels Guests Love! We hope to see you again real soon!

435 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Staff was so great!! Thanks to the shuttle bus driver, Rolando, we had a safe ride to the park and he was such a gentleman. Thankd for the ride to busch gardens!! You were so kind and thoughtful!! Even came back late to get us!

• Stayed October 2012
Hi! Isn’t Rolando the greatest? We are truly blessed to have such a fantastic shuttle driver. Chris has also recently joined our team, and together I know we have the best two drivers in the city! They take care of all our guests and can even tell you little tips and tricks about the area!
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wow well done Holiday Inn Express-Busch Gardens, 100% ++ satisfied! I booked 18 rooms for my company's 10th year anniversary celebration and everybody are still commenting on how nice this Hotel experience was. Excellent service, clean hotel, A+ shuttle service to Busch Gardens, great breakfast, amazing staff. Thank you Jamie for all your help and kudos to all the staff at the hotel.
I would definitely highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel at the Tampa/Busch Garden area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Wow! We are so happy we were able to be a special part of your anniversary celebration! Hopefully it won’t take another 10 years before you come visit us again! You all are welcome back anytime! Thank you for letting us know we took great care of you and your friends!
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

stayed 2 nights awesome, clean hotel. walking distance to bush garden. Close driving distance to Hard Rock cafe casino. Front desk very helpful. Good free breakfest. Will stay there again next time I go to bush garden.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Awesome! Thank you so much for your comments! We hope you come back again real soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn for several years but decided to stay here on a weekend whim due to its close location to Bush Gardens and great price. The front desk staff Valerie and Reyna were so kind and helpful during our entire stay. It was only with their assistance that we were able to save a lot of money on our visit to Bush Gardens which made it that much more enjoyable!
The overall cleanliness and modern appeal of this hotel was extremely impressive along with the free parking, great rooms and full continental breakfast, well done!
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great price, friendly staff, and cleanliness!
Thank you Valarie and Reyna for making this experience so memorable!

• Stayed September 2012
Hello! Thank you so much for taking time out to leave us such a great review! Valerie and Reyna are going to love seeing their names on your review! As I mention on here frequently, it is a big deal to get your name mentioned on Trip Advisor! We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Kingsland, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The rooms were very nice and very clean! The pool was also clean. The workers upfront were such nice people and HELPFUL. Esp.Arnie and Starr. Everything in the room was nice, GREAT bathtub, shower felt great, beautiful counter tops. Nice TV and microwave. Everything was set up very very nice. I will go back if I need too definately!!!! BUT, the ac unit was kinda noisy.:( but felt good.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors. I think are the BEST because you can see the rides at Busch Garden...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hello! That is a great tip. The even numbered rooms at the hotel point towards Busch Gardens, and you do have to get a little higher to see above the buildings next door. Thank you for mentioning our team members at the guest service desk! We all think it is a very big deal to have your name mentioned on Trip Advisor! They will get a kick out of seeing it!
Somers Point, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn! I went for a solo trip and had a good time. It was a great location and had a fantastic staff. I used the elliptical in the gym and the pool. The breakfast offered each morning was great! Marshall was a great help and was accommodating. The hotel was pet friendly on the first floor :) I would stay at this location again and will bring back family to visit bush gardens!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Hello! We look forward to seeing you again real soon then! Thank you for leaving us a kind comment!